Gavin Friday ... (bono WHO?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GAHHH
562f6a56.jpg

Jen - BINTII in the dress
ffd1b19c.jpg

*glances at j* Sure, but keep in mind: it IS about gav.

f89202a3.jpg

90071d3c.jpg

5715d24e.jpg

That's all I got where he is good visible I think. The rest is blurry or too dark or stuff.

:hug: anna

I know it's about Gav....and thank you for the pictures. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dik's still not as good looking as his baby brother

Edgette said:

Dik's still not as good looking as his baby brother
Nononono, you didn't get it:

Write 10 times: Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.

No, make it 50 times. O_O

:sad: Forgive me. I have a one-track mind. :sad:

*begs forgiveness*

Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV. Dik's still not as good looking as GAV.

*counts* that's 64 times

*sighs* Did you learn anything at least?

Who is hotter than Dik Evans?

bluephisto said:

Not only is this guy a COMPLETE genius and funny and SWEARS like a sailor, he's ... LOOK AT HIM! He's doing a one man show right now called "I Didn't Come Up the Liffey In a Bubble" which I've heard is brillant but I just don't have enough pints of blood in my body to sell to go SEE IT. *weep*

I went to that show last night. :shifty:

adamswildhoney said:
Is that lady, Christy Turlington???????

thanks Edgette :up: I see Bono in the background with Ali!

Yeah, the caption said it was Christy. :) I didn't think it really looked like her. lol.

:help: Somebody drag me back up! I'm falling for Gavin! He has been looking nice lately, and now I find myself asking, mirror mirror on the wall, who's the hottest of them all? Gavin? I hate myself, but looking at this pic I am finding Gavin slightly SEXIER:drool:

peterwolf-bono-4.jpg

Now, earlier this year when Bono looked like this :love:
2003beauty.jpg

he had the edge (excuse the pun) But for now, it's Gavin! I love the long, curly dark hair, his sexy outfits, his poses, his expressions. He's tearing me up! Save me somebody, drag me back to Bonoooooooo before I fallllll..............

Last edited:
(This is Jennifer's lawyer typing.)

Ms. Kitten,

You really should reconsider your reckless attitude when displaying pictures of Mr. ... *reads* "Gavin Friday and Bono Vox" in a public area. Apperantly you are not aware of the consequent health risks of viewing such an image for the unprepared.

As a result of your negligent posting of said images, my late client, Jennifer has suffered a sudden and fatal case of spontaneous cardiac combustion. In lamen's terms, her heart caught on fire and blew up in her chest right there at her desk. Eww. Messy indeed.

I am therefore serving you with this notice of Jennifer's death (although she had quite a smile on her face ... and still does .. hmm) to alert you to the severity of your heinous actions. There are no criminal charges pending at the time as this sort of case has very little precident set forth and will take some time for the courts to consider.

You are a criminal without remorse and a danger to decent society. I spit on your snapfish, madam!

- Betty Dalton (Attorney at Law)

O_O GOD.....

*SECONDS the paper of jen's laywer* You should WARN before posting SUCH a big pic of him!!!! :faint:

From now on the guy in the shades is GAVIN'S friend Bono.

:eyebrow:

*rubs hands together ala Mr. Burns*

Excellent.

*takes draw on long-handled cigarette holder*

Yes. Eeeeexcellent.

Welcome to the fold, dear Bluey. Gavin was Phisto loooong before Mackie, didn't you know? Not to mention he "birthed" him as well....oh, how deliciously vampiresque. :macdevil:

THANK YOU Olive...you posted that pic right outta my mouf. Sorta. :) I about up and died when I saw that on the Gavin website. :drool: (God bless Caroline, eh?)

One word for that pic: WALLPAPER. *downloads*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom