Gavin appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
~~Inspired by souLnation's Bono On Wheels thread :D ~~

gavin_red.jpg

teen_gav_bono.jpg

gavb_drink.jpg

____
:wave: I'm bored. :laugh:

boola boola boola. :dance:

Yeah, Gavin is a cutey. I love that picture in U2 at the End of the World where Bono and Gavin are "turning into each other." Sadly, I don't have a copy of it on my computer.

He is sooo hot! I actually saw him in person when I was in Boston for the Elevation shows. One of my friends was lucky enough to share an elevator with him.

U2Lynne said:
He is sooo hot! I actually saw him in person when I was in Boston for the Elevation shows. One of my friends was lucky enough to share an elevator with him.
I am sort of jelaous now. :| :rant: :D

If some of you want to see pictures of Gavin that you haven't seen yet, go to Olive's site. She has an extra section for Gavin. That's were I took the ones I posted from. :rolleyes:

madonna's child said:
boola boola boola. :dance:

Yeah, Gavin is a cutey. I love that picture in U2 at the End of the World where Bono and Gavin are "turning into each other." Sadly, I don't have a copy of it on my computer.

335448%3B923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323335923%3B64ot1lsi

Hope it helps. :)

I wanted to put it on my PC for already a while, but now that also somebody else wants it. :D

FallingStar said:

335448%3B923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323335923%3B64ot1lsi

Hope it helps. :)

I wanted to put it on my PC for already a while, but now that also somebody else wants it. :D
Thank you, Falling Star! :happy:

I think I read somewhere that Gavin was bi, but my real thoughts and my slash reading thoughts sometimes get mixed up. :shifty:

p.s. Guggi scares me.

AngelofLarrydom said:
slipping out from under my rock....:shifty:
who is the guy....just a friend of Bono's???
:shrug:

also an amazing musician and artist in his own right. They grew up together. Here's a little thing I did about Gavin. It's brief but explains a little. For more I would suggest his website. He's not your average guy. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

:D :mac:

Back
Top Bottom