GAV interview tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Sorry to post it here, but I think only half of you will see it in PLEBAns:

Gav will be on netradio at 3pm GTM. Here is the link, the first news: http://www.gavinfriday.com/core.shtml.

Also there is another radio show with him, but you can read it at that link.

:wave: Thought that some of you might want to know.

bluephisto said:
I was a VERY bad gavin fan and I slept through it. I really didn't mean to, I woke up around noon and looked at the clock, swore, got out of bed too fast, slipped on my rug and landed on my ass. Serves me right.

*sigh*

:sad: :censored: :no: :scream: :grumpy: :tsk: :banghead: :reject:

Well, you are not the only one my friend. In my case, I was at work and there was NO WAY I could listen to it. Stoopid work! :madspit:

Okay now I am disappointed of TWO ppl. O_O NIAMH!!! O_O

Kay, telling about it:

(btw: Kitty you are using the old avatar again, use one of the Gav ones instead! :tongue: )

Okay, he talked about that when he was a kid he was shy till he was ten when he started getting on with everybody. 'I grew my hair, had my ears pierced and had my head knocked in seveal times.' :kiss:

He talked about that nowadays young people don't have any identity at all anymore. That in former times there were the skinheads and gothics and punks and so on and now nothing at all anymore.

He loved punk, and was a 70's kid, because this was the time when men started dying their hair blonde and he sees a little of this coming back these days because there is again eyeliner and lipstick in the modern music business.

Hmm, what else. Oh he was a little confused that day. *smooches the gav*:
Gavin: So I couldn't get on stage for 2 years..last time was 1991...no, 1992....uh..two years ago?
Interviewer: 2001
Gavin: oh *pause*

:lol:

Hmm, he talked about Derek and Paul and how they all got their names....

Hmm, in think that's it. He talked a little about Lypton Village...oh and that Marylin Manson FAINTED when he saw Guggi for the first time some years ago at some Music Awards with Bono. He fainted cos he was SUCH a big fan of the Virgin Prunes. :lmao:

So i think that's been it. It was only about 30 minutes, very short....he did a song for the movie 'In America' with Andrea Corr and they talked a little about the release date, but that's been all I think. Gav, Moz Seezer and Bono will e at the Late Late show in some days...I think they talked about that too...

:D So great!

FallingStar said:
Okay now I am disappointed of TWO ppl. O_O NIAMH!!! O_O

Kay, telling about it:

(btw: Kitty you are using the old avatar again, use one of the Gav ones instead! :tongue: )

Okay, he talked about that when he was a kid he was shy till he was ten when he started getting on with everybody. 'I grew my hair, had my ears pierced and had my head knocked in seveal times.' :kiss:

He talked about that nowadays young people don't have any identity at all anymore. That in former times there were the skinheads and gothics and punks and so on and now nothing at all anymore.

He loved punk, and was a 70's kid, because this was the time when men started dying their hair blonde and he sees a little of this coming back these days because there is again eyeliner and lipstick in the modern music business.

Hmm, what else. Oh he was a little confused that day. *smooches the gav*:
Gavin: So I couldn't get on stage for 2 years..last time was 1991...no, 1992....uh..two years ago?
Interviewer: 2001
Gavin: oh *pause*

:lol:

Hmm, he talked about Derek and Paul and how they all got their names....

Hmm, in think that's it. He talked a little about Lypton Village...oh and that Marylin Manson FAINTED when he saw Guggi for the first time some years ago at some Music Awards with Bono. He fainted cos he was SUCH a big fan of the Virgin Prunes. :lmao:

So i think that's been it. It was only about 30 minutes, very short....he did a song for the movie 'In America' with Andrea Corr and they talked a little about the release date, but that's been all I think. Gav, Moz Seezer and Bono will e at the Late Late show in some days...I think they talked about that too...

:D So great!

Awwwwwww...man! He's so fecking cute!!!!!!!! I just want to give him a big big hug ( and maybe a kissie or two...lol) :lol:

Thanks for the post Falling Star! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom