gather 'round, kiddies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
kids, they're great...yeah. anyhoo- there's all this shtuf about the wives and g/f's, and how happy the guys are, and how jealous you all are
wink.gif
but what about the kids man, the kids! we all know how secretive lardence is, are his kids just as photo shy? whattbout edge's brood? they must be photo-genic! and we all know bono's children are! any pix or something?( we need a thread about something other than the grammy's lol)

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

i agree with you, this would be great to see pics of their kids!

but i need to go watch Terps Basketball right now....be back soon

------------------
***ALOTWU***

I don't have any pics to show, but I sometimes kinda have to worry about the kids. How odd do you think it is to have Bono as your father? That's gotta be tough, especially since Bono is so loved/hated and what not. And of course, if Adam ever decides to have kids, Adam as a papa? I dunno about that...
confused.gif
I'm not doubting him or anything, I dunno...nevermind he would make a great father.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Yeah.. I think those are the only pictures of Edge's kids. Unfortunate, because they are so cute!
smile.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Back
Top Bottom