GASP!!!!! I have serious competition!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
There is ANOTHER Mrs. Edge/Jessica out there!!!!! We had never heard of each other until Disco showed me her site.

I think I have to take a page from WildHonee's book and challenge her to a rumble. She says that as long as she remains Mrs. THE Edge, there'll be room enough for both of us in this one horse town.

Meanwhile, I've given her the link to my Pleba stories, so you never know, she may appear on Pleba soon enough. It could get VERY confusing around here........
wink.gif

Here's a link to her pic. http://www.u2ingodscountry.com/jlo_mrsEdge.JPG

She says "Here I am (Jessica) in my very special Mrs. The Edge shirt, that I made just for this occasion, in hopes to impress my man, Mr. The Edge...I think I did, though I haven't received a formal proposal...yet.

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 12-26-2001).]

that must be freaky Jess! though mona is right, you do have an edge-clone at home and you are OUR original MrsEdge of Interference!

did she really say that there is only room for one mrs edge in town?!? those are fightin' words...I smell a cat fight brewing over Edgie!!
wink.gif

*wonders about other sparky's girls out there*

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

*eyebrow*

Well....Mrs. Edge has Mrs. The Edge

Elizabeth has Izzy.

THEY'RE DROPPIN LIKE FLIES!!! Heheh.

Em...*hopes I don't meet a doppelganger, with as big a Bono complex as me*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*eyebrow*

Well....Mrs. Edge has Mrs. The Edge

Elizabeth has Izzy.

THEY'RE DROPPIN LIKE FLIES!!! Heheh.

Em...*hopes I don't meet a doppelganger, with as big a Bono complex as me*

it's definitely an odd feeling...but i've met up with MY doppleganger on fanfiction, and she loves my stuff so i now i love her!

it's a healthy love-yourself-love-your-doppleganger kind of relationship

The Adam Clayton group?!?!? How odd that she'd go by Mrs. The Edge then!

Anyway, she does seem nice, talking to her I get the impression she hasn't ever heard of Pleba or interference.

Maria, it was ME who asked her if there was room for both of us in this town (being the insecure and posessive person I am, LOL!
biggrin.gif
) and she said yes - just as long as she gets to be Mrs. THE Edge...I can still be Mrs. Edge.

Poor Edge. He's going to be so confused!!!!
icon24.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
oh no! i "know" the other mrs. edge- she's a member of the adam clayton yahoo group, and posts all the time. she's SOOOOOO nice- i'm sure that she knows nothing about you, jess! she NEVER posts on interference- i don't think she even knows about this site.

so don't worry- i really doubt she's trying to steal your thunder!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
The Adam Clayton group?!?!? How odd that she'd go by Mrs. The Edge then!

Anyway, she does seem nice, talking to her I get the impression she hasn't ever heard of Pleba or interference.

Maria, it was ME who asked her if there was room for both of us in this town (being the insecure and posessive person I am, LOL!
biggrin.gif
) and she said yes - just as long as she gets to be Mrs. THE Edge...I can still be Mrs. Edge.

Poor Edge. He's going to be so confused!!!!
icon24.gif

Nah! i don't think he will be confused, he is too smart for that! Maybe he will want both of you to compete for his love...something to prove your love for him!
smile.gif

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
The Adam Clayton group?!?!?

What is this group of which you speak?

it....intrigues me...slightly....

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 12-26-2001).]

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Nah! i don't think he will be confused, he is too smart for that! Maybe he will want both of you to compete for his love...something to prove your love for him!
smile.gif

Time for a rumble! What kind of a competition would the Edge choose? What does he like in a woman...dancing ability? I think our Mrs. Edge would win that contest!
smile.gif

oh no! i "know" the other mrs. edge- she's a member of the adam clayton yahoo group, and posts all the time. she's SOOOOOO nice- i'm sure that she knows nothing about you, jess! she NEVER posts on interference- i don't think she even knows about this site.

so don't worry- i really doubt she's trying to steal your thunder!
smile.gif

Yes, but does she have an Edge Clone waiting at home for her?
biggrin.gif

LMAO Good luck with yer rumble. If you need Larry's back up, give him a call. I'll be tying my shoes and keeping score on the chalk board....or playing tic tac toe...

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Back
Top Bottom