GAH! Jubilee USA wants to interview me!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
knock 'em dead! errr...not dead...they're on our side...knock their socks off!

let us know about it!

Thanks ladies! :) Yeah, it's a phone interview for an internship. I'm trying to come up with a professional, tactful way of asking how likely it is that I'd get hired after it! LOL.

:)

I'll report back. Thanks for sharing my excitment!

:hug:

SD

Best of luck Sherry. Surely your soul & eagerness about this issue will shine through :)

As far as finding out if you'll be hired, what if you say, after saying thanks and all that, "Do you happen to know when I'd be notified about the position?" - I bet Martha has good advice on what to ask, actually.

:wave:

that's sweet Sherry! :up: :hug:

I'll be thinking of you while I'm sitting in my Politics of AIDS in Africa class, trying to absord what little information the Prof. actually has to offer on the topic..... :crack:

(((Beth))) I dunno why, but that was just what I needed

bonosloveslave said:
That's great! Just pray you don't get stick working with a super crabby lady about 5'3" with short curly black hair. Really crabby. :|

*cough*

:lmao:

pssst Beth...it's a phone interview. *pats Beth on the head* ;)

:wave: Good luck again Sherry! :D

Re: (((Beth))) I dunno why, but that was just what I needed

Ultraviolet Light said:

:lmao:

pssst Beth...it's a phone interview. *pats Beth on the head* ;)

*duh*

I meant assuming she get's the job silly! :rolleyes:

oliveu2cm said:
I bet Martha has good advice on what to ask, actually.

:shifty: Me?

(Thanks for the vote of confidence, doll!)

What about asking "When may I expect to hear from you again?" This gives her a chance to think that you want to be called about the position either way.

Or what olive said would work great, too!

Last edited:
What crabby lady? :eyebrow:

Thanks again, everyone, and great advice, Olive and Martha! :) I'll do that!

Here we go....

SD

Sherry Darling said:
What crabby lady? :eyebrow:

When we were down in Kentucky for the Heartland tour, we dealt with a lady from Jubilee that I believe was from the main organization, not just the Kentucky chapter. She was not very nice to us even though we were polite as pie. :tsk:

bonosloveslave said:
When we were down in Kentucky for the Heartland tour, we dealt with a lady from Jubilee that I believe was from the main organization, not just the Kentucky chapter. She was not very nice to us even though we were polite as pie. :tsk:

that's putting it lightly..when we saw her again at the church she actually shot us angry looks from time to time for no reason...:|

Wow. I guess you don't remember her name? Both ladies I've spoken with were very warm.

The interview went very well! :) I'll find out Tuesday!

AHHH!!

SD

Back
Top Bottom