Fuse u2 interview preview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
click on to enter site and then once there click on the u2 caption on the left - small video clip of all four guys with Bono (of course) doing most of the talking
Larry must have an aversion to acually sitting on a chair:wink:

http://www.fuse.tv/launcher.php

I saw this on eppy last week on Fuse. My tivo recorded it for me. It was only 30 minutes long, and there wasn't anything new in it...Just a few silly things like what would they be doing if not in U2, and who would play them in a movie...

I enjoyed it a lot. It was such a relief that they were actually asked questions about music and fun stuff instead of Africa, being old, politics, etc.

thanks!

I want to know how they have time to do /anything/ while they're touring, nevermind all these extra random interviews!

And lol @ Bono doing all the talking. :wink:

Edge really thinks Tom Cruise is better looking than he is? Good thing he likes to sleep with girls, he hasn't got a clue, the sweet baby:tsk:

Same goes for Bono -- when you have Larry Mullen, Jr. perched on the arm of your chair, you don't lean AWAY from him, you lean TOWARD him -- you slip the tongue to Liam Gallagher and the Ernest Borgnine of Sarajevo, but you keep your distance from the drummer? Calling Boy George!:)

that was just really cute - enjoyed seeing them in a more relaxed setting.
and Bono's joke :lol:

Did you hear about the dyslexic Satan worshiper?
He spent his whole life worshipping Santas

nurse chrissi said:
that was just really cute - enjoyed seeing them in a more relaxed setting.
and Bono's joke :lol:

Did you hear about the dyslexic Satan worshiper?
He spent his whole life worshipping Santas

:yes: :lol:

and the mullet!

I can't torrent either :sad: if anyone knows how to make it smaller and such, you would be very loved :hug: *puppy dog eyes*

Back
Top Bottom