Furry Adam?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, this is all I could come up with.

I think it was a VERY brief period where he had this facial hair-pics are rare-I've never seen any,other than in one of my old Propagandas.

group31.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Hey, I found a few more! Bono's a hottie in the first one.

r256038.jpg

o160390.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 11-29-2001).]

adam looked good with his brief Unforgettable Fire era facial hair. umm.... stubble.... the goatee was horrible, almost as bad as the mohawk!

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
adam looked good with his brief Unforgettable Fire era facial hair. umm.... stubble.... the goatee was horrible, almost as bad as the mohawk!

I thought the mohawk was kinda cool...I would personally shave that goatee off his face! It does not look good on him.
I know there are other pics of him with alot of facial hair.....

Ooops here is one!
bestadam2.jpg

i have to look for the others........

------------------

"Scarlet eyes and a see-through heart....she saw me coming right from the start.....She picked me up, but had me down on my knees....Just a-begging, begging her please...Take me Slow Dancing"

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Ok, I'm really beginning to LOVE Adam with the facial hair (NOT the goatee). He looks so good!!! *drool* Can one of the Adam girls please post more!!!!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 11-29-2001).]

I don't really like UF fat Adam, and I think i'm the minority. I like the goatee, but it doesn't need to be that long...but then again, it's kind of like his other member, but I won't go into that.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I don't really like UF fat Adam, and I think i'm the minority. I like the goatee, but it doesn't need to be that long...but then again, it's kind of like his other member, but I won't go into that.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

fat adam!? i think he's cute when he's kinda pudgey.

for example, here he looks really huggable. bono certainly thinks so:
332%3A364723232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A733923nu0mrj

as for this early picture, i know there's no facial hair but isn't he hot? :
332%3A364723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B78%3A7ot1lsi

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

Love,
Emily

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Whoa!!! Eeky!...He looks scary with that Goatee..LOL, I think he looks better clean shaven
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Madonna's Child, what kind of adam fan am I?
That second pic you posted, not getting me hot at all...I just don't like UF Adam at all.I think it all started the first time I saw the UF video...the scene when Adam and Larry were walking down the stairs, and they both are wearing big coats-I thought Adam was a Russian extra. Once I realized it was him, I rewound it and watched it again to make sure, I haven't watched the video since.
Maybe that explains my hesitation towards Adam during that period.

I think it all started the first time I saw the UF video...the scene when Adam and Larry were walking down the stairs, and they both are wearing big coats-I thought Adam was a Russian extra

redface.gif

A russian extra?!?! LOL...I must agree with you, he did gain alot of weight around the time of UF, but I was really worried about him during JT...he looked really thin and sickly for awhile. * he was going through rough times* I am glad he looks genuinely healthy and happy now.
still looking for more fuzzy pics.....

------------------
"Scarlet eyes and a see-through heart....she saw me coming right from the start.....She picked me up, but had me down on my knees....Just a-begging, begging her please...Take me Slow Dancing"

*+*MaRiA*+*
Adam's Press Secretary/Personal Assistant

I agree w/you Maria-he was SO thin during that period that it was worrisome.

I think he looks the best he ever has right now-happy and healthy.
smile.gif
It's so great to see him smile so much.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I just don't like UF Adam at all.I think it all started the first time I saw the UF video...the scene when Adam and Larry were walking down the stairs, and they both are wearing big coats-I thought Adam was a Russian extra. Once I realized it was him, I rewound it and watched it again

YES!!! I'm glad someone was confused about Adam in that video. I don't have any issues about how he looked there but I, also, didn't realize it was him for a while. I kept wondering "Who the heck is that random guy walking with Larry down the stairs?" I finally deduced tha it was Adam but it serioulsy doesn't look like him. I thought he looked really cute there though
smile.gif

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

roar, furry Adam... I think that he looks gorgeous with facial hair

isn?t he CUTE
OA13246.jpg

HW57349.jpg

oops, Betty forgot to shave
biggrin.gif

Z055836.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

My name is Clayton, Adam Clayton
biggrin.gif

xO90868.jpg

doens?t look like Sean Connery on this one??

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
My name is Clayton, Adam Clayton
biggrin.gif

xO90868.jpg

doens?t look like Sean Connery on this one??

Is that really him!?!?! I don't find that looks like him at all!

------------------

Madonna's Child, what kind of adam fan am I?
That second pic you posted, not getting me hot at all...I just don't like UF Adam at all.I think it all started the first time I saw the UF video...the scene when Adam and Larry were walking down the stairs, and they both are wearing big coats-I thought Adam was a Russian extra. Once I realized it was him, I rewound it and watched it again to make sure, I haven't watched the video since.
Maybe that explains my hesitation towards Adam during that period.

lol.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by AM:

xO90868.jpg

he looks like the grizzled old owner of the haunted amusement park!!

My only excuse for that is I watched Wayne's World last night. Lol LET'S DO THE SCOOBY DOO ENDING!! ok

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

Originally posted by U2morrow:
I finally deduced tha it was Adam but it serioulsy doesn't look like him. I thought he looked really cute there though
smile.gif

my friend says he looked alot like Russell Crowe at the time! i suppose he did a little bit, but Adam is far more handsome than Mr. Crowe (*blushes at the thought of Adam in a gladiator suit*)

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Is that really him!?!?! I don't find that looks like him at all!

yeah, that's him alright! he is wearing his favorite bracelet..
this is one of the 'fuzzy' adam pics i was looking for...thanks for posting it AM!
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom