Funny Moment on VH-1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
VH-1 has that Jump Start in the morning with a little "news" ticker running on the bottom of the screen. They were going back in music history...

"1993: Naomi Campbell announces her engagement to U2's bassist Adam Clayton. They later come to their senses."

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Should have said "Adam later comes to his senses."
biggrin.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by madonna's child:
biggrin.gif

Has anyone seen the tabloid reports that she's, um, 'cozy' with Bill Clinton?

It's in The Star this week-they have 2 pics of them together too. Yes, I read the Star
redface.gif

I know-it's a tabloid, but knowing the reps of the two of them, it just might be true
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by madonna's child:
biggrin.gif

what emily said!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

<--has no cable and thus no vh-1

i wonder if they'd let me buy just vh-1...maybe they'd think i was mentally challenged and feel sorry for me. a lot of people wonder about me...from time to time.

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

slightly off topic, but maybe we should email vh1 again about doing a storytellers show featuring U2!! i emailed them several times last year and they wrote back, "great idea maria, we'll look into it"! those wankers!
mad.gif

i would love to hear them talk about the stories behind the songs, but then again i'd love to hear them talk about anything!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 05-01-2002).]

Originally posted by stephannv:
Wanker! Those wankin' wankers need to stop wankin' around and put the guys on!

*heheheh, gratuitous use of Irish curse words!!*

Yeah! what she said!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
hahaha...i love Vh1 jumpstart and that ticker. the person who makes those comments on the ticker is a complete smart ass and i love it.
wink.gif

I know! I love watching it
smile.gif
Daily dose of smart ass

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
slightly off topic, but maybe we should email vh1 again about doing a storytellers show featuring U2!! i emailed them several times last year and they wrote back, "great idea maria, we'll look into it"! those wankers!
mad.gif

Wanker! Those wankin' wankers need to stop wankin' around and put the guys on!

*heheheh, gratuitous use of Irish curse words!!*

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

Back
Top Bottom