Funny Larry moment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
Okay, so I was talking to my friend named Jessica (like it matters to you
smile.gif
) Anyway, I was talking about U2, and she just rolled her eyes and said, "Do you still have a thing for that Larry guy?" My response was "OH hell yeah." Then I asked her if she had ever seen him before and she said, "Yeah, he's not THAT cute." So I just shrugged it off. So later we went to the computer lab and I came to PLEBA and opened the topic involving hot Larry pics. Well, my friend saw me scrolling down to the picture of Larry with his mesh shirt and she got this huge grin on her face and said, "Good Lord! Who is THAT?" I smiled and told her who it was. So then she pretended to act uninterested, but I noticed she would look out of the corner of her eye to see more pictures of him. Poor Jess, she's a closet Larry fan.

LOL! even non-believers can't resist the mesh shirt.

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

LOL nobody can resist the manliness and hotness of the sexy mofo named Larry
biggrin.gif
Wait till she sees the ones of his bootins popping off and of course the mesh ones
biggrin.gif
*dies*

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Author of PLEBA Mansion Daily.

IT'S A MUSICAL JOURNEY!

back in 1993...when the numb video played....my mom thought it was a hilarious video..and thought larry was hot...

anyway... later that year...there was a mtv movie awards..and christian slater was presenting or something...and my mom said to me... "is that the blonde guy from that u2 video?!?!?!?"

lmfao
wink.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
No one can resist the attraction of the Lardence Babeness Quotient.
biggrin.gif

ah yes, the LDQ...I believe it's defined as...

Larry's decision to wear A FOOKING HOT MESH SHIRT shows that he has come to terms with his babeness quotient. "He is no longer fighting the beast within...he is working with it to maximize it's effects on all and sundry (specifically those of us of the Pleba persuasion.)"

For the mathematically inclined,
(Larry - clothes) x Man Groove + man cleavage? = 1 Hot Tamale

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
ah yes, the LDQ...I believe it's defined as...

Larry's decision to wear A FOOKING HOT MESH SHIRT shows that he has come to terms with his babeness quotient. "He is no longer fighting the beast within...he is working with it to maximize it's effects on all and sundry (specifically those of us of the Pleba persuasion.)"

For the mathematically inclined,
(Larry - clothes) x Man Groove + man cleavage? = 1 Hot Tamale

With that equation, maybe we could clone Larry!

*runs to the PLEBA lab*

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

I was getting ready to come back to college after Christmas break and I had my U2 calendar on the bed. My mom walked in and was looking at the calendar and goes "This is Bono right? Who's this?" "That's the Edge mommy", etc. Anyway when she got to Larry she goes, "How come he's here with all the older guys?" Then I go, "umm he's not that much younger than the rest of them although he does look it" Then she's like "Wait I thought you said Bono was 41? There's no way this guy is around 40 years old! He's gotta be like 20 years old!" She's still trying to figure it out.

it was the same with one of my friends. she used to mock me for liking larry mullen until she saw the mesh shirt, that shut her up. she came over to me the next day saying "well i suppose he isnt that bad"

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

Back
Top Bottom