Funny Face!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I had a pic to contribute but i only have access at work or the library until my puter is fixed. I thank you all for making my day. :hug:

edgesheepproblemGg.gif

This is just plain cute! :cute:

What the *&^ is going on with Larry's hair? It's like folical mutiny! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

:applaud:

This one has caused some serious scrutiny in the past! It's been determined (mostly) that that is Larry's flat top, squished down a bit by the headband of a headset... flanked from behind with Bono's head showing just a bit. The illusion being that Larry's got a headband full of flowing hair sticking out the back...

:lmao:

:laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
OMG this is the best thread. I LOVE these pictures. The ones of Larry made me crack up (hoping not to wake my husband). Too funny. Thank you!!:lol:

:applaud:

This one has caused some serious scrutiny in the past! It's been determined (mostly) that that is Larry's flat top, squished down a bit by the headband of a headset... flanked from behind with Bono's head showing just a bit. The illusion being that Larry's got a headband full of flowing hair sticking out the back...

:lmao:
And as for the hilarious look on his face...?

Thank you. Thought I recognized Brandon Flowers, but couldn't place him. Definitely don't know the other guy. I knew you all would come through! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom