Funny but cool U2 novelties!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

LOL I just tried to upload some pics to webshots (why bother?) because some of the recent news pics will not upload to msn, the upload will not even acknowledge them as a pic and display them to chose, but if you upload them to webshots and re-save them, they will magically become a 'real' pic that will upload! Oh well.

This is the funny part- Webshots is trying to sell T-shirts, keychains, mousepads and stuff, and as you work on your page they make one of your pics show up on one of those items to try to sell it to you! This is what I got!

Bono and the Canadian Prime Minister mug lol

mergeImage.fcgi

Bono and Tom Daschle keychain!

mergeImage.fcgi

Edge and half of Bono mousepad!

mergeImage.fcgi

If you still have a webshots page go there and see what you get, some of them might be funny and they will post here- at least for now!

Bono at the VMA awards keychain

mergeImage.fcgi

Bono and Daschle are now on a mug!

mergeImage.fcgi

Wonder if they'd really let us order this stuff?

LMAO Daisy why don't you try!
smile.gif

Here are some I really want!

U2 Grammy mug

mergeImage.fcgi

Bono tee

mergeImage.fcgi

Bono's mugshot lol

mergeImage.fcgi

Cute, I want him!

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-05-2002).]

Sure Stormy, I can bring RugbyBono to work with me... then my coworkers will really think I've flipped. Too bad you couldn't get the ones that the picture changes with hot and cold drinks.
cold cup: normal Bono
Hot cup: RugbyBono

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:
Sure Stormy, I can bring RugbyBono to work with me... then my coworkers will really think I've flipped. Too bad you couldn't get the ones that the picture changes with hot and cold drinks.
cold cup: normal Bono
Hot cup: RugbyBono

LMAO! You could cuddle it when no one at work is looking to make sure it's nice and hot!

mergeImage.fcgi

This is hot too, yum!

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-05-2002).]

Now this is lame-

mergeImage.fcgi

Somehow I feel this would have been a whole lot funnier if someone else had posted it? Sigh.

One more for all the good this will do, I think it's cute

mergeImage.fcgi

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

These are great! If I didn't have to leave for work I'd go play with Webshots right now.

Am I nuts for actually thinking that some of these mugs would be hilarious, and I want one?

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
These are great! If I didn't have to leave for work I'd go play with Webshots right now.

Am I nuts for actually thinking that some of these mugs would be hilarious, and I want one?

I want some of them too! Do you really think they'd let us order them or would they take them away from us like the pics?

I dunno ... once I ordered a print of a U2 photo I didn't take ... it was one of my free ones ... and nothing happened to me. I got the print, and the picture is still there. We should try!

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
I dunno ... once I ordered a print of a U2 photo I didn't take ... it was one of my free ones ... and nothing happened to me. I got the print, and the picture is still there. We should try!

If they don't catch it and turn us in, I mean they'd have our name and address lol- but they might not know who U2 is, if it's just a pic of a face or a pose and not a band shot maybe no one would notice, I'd like to try, I'm kinda chicken though! But I want it! Imagine the cool t-shirts we could have!!!

Back
Top Bottom