Funny Bono Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Nothing too heavy! Just funny Bono! That's all!

"He's the perfect rock and roll baby. He sleeps blissfully all day and roars all night. Ali is a saint; I try to do my bit, but I don't have the right breasts." Bono, about Elijah

post more!

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Quite about the same topic...

"Girls are wily, " says Bono. "My girls give me lingring kisses on the lips, and I thought it was because they loved me, and I found out they were checking if I was smoking."

Its not really a quote, but quite funny...

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
Quite about the same topic...

"Girls are wily, " says Bono. "My girls give me lingring kisses on the lips, and I thought it was because they loved me, and I found out they were checking if I was smoking."

Mind reader...I was just gonna post that one!
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

My thread: *choke* *GASP*

O no! It's dying!

BP: Did you ever think you were going to die?
LARRY: Yes, only on the back of Bono's motorbike!
EDGE: Only on the back of Bono's motorbike.
ADAM: Only in the back of Bono's car.
BONO: Die, no. Squashed, yes.

"My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts."

BP: What would you like to have that you don't?

Bono: Feet. My legs just seem to end.

BP: What's the most frightening thing that ever happened to you?

Bono: I found this pair of sunglasses, I picked them up, I put them on...

------------------

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

"The strangest thing has happened. I really missed my dog. That's never happened to me before. You know, on the tour you do hear people saying they miss their pets. I never have. But last night I started really missing my dog. It's very odd, 'cos I don't have a dog."
-Bono, during ZooTV

heheh how sad is it that I reply to my own threads?

------------------

Originally posted by WildHonee:
"The strangest thing has happened. I really missed my dog. That's never happened to me before. You know, on the tour you do hear people saying they miss their pets. I never have. But last night I started really missing my dog. It's very odd, 'cos I don't have a dog."
-Bono, during ZooTV

*sitting at desk in confusion*
Yeah, I'm not being rude, but I wonder if Bono was high when he made that statement.

lol, I don't know! It's crazy funny though

------------------

i LOVE the dog quote...hahaha

this one is too funny also:

"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof and they can't get it down." - bono

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

Okay, here ya go.

"and Larry Mullen Jr on drums...a man so handsome he will NEVER sing lead for this band." LOL. Wee bit insecure are we, dear?
biggrin.gif

"Even his mother calls him the Edge." LOL. I'm so sorry to hear that.
biggrin.gif

Cute band intros.

SD

Funny, I don't know but very cute. I do have to make a reservation of the exactment in words here. This is taken from the second COpenhagenshow, after WOWY when they normally leave the stage and then comes back to play one and Walk On.

" Larry says that he doesn't want to leave the stage just to come back two minutes later, he?s a drummer and they are practical, he says it's more efficient to just stay onstage. Edge doesn't care what we do and Adam hasn't even noticed that we?ve left the stage and me, I'm the singer and I do whatever you want me to, I just want you to love me."

Isn't that the cutest???

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Okay, I had to rescue this thread in honor of my New Favorite Bono Quote, from Boston 10/30/01, according to a review of the show on atu2.com

"Osama bin Laden can kiss my white Irish ass."

Yeah. He did.

Bono, rotflmao and THANK YOU so much for your unashamed, over the top, totally sincere, endearing HEALING solidarity with us at this scary, painful time.

How weird is it that you feel like a friend when we've never (yet) met?

Your fan,
Cheryl

Originally posted by MissZooropa:

" Larry says that he doesn't want to leave the stage just to come back two minutes later, he?s a drummer and they are practical, he says it's more efficient to just stay onstage. Edge doesn't care what we do and Adam hasn't even noticed that we?ve left the stage and me, I'm the singer and I do whatever you want me to, I just want you to love me."

Isn't that the cutest???

Yes it is..
smile.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Okay, I had to rescue this thread in honor of my New Favorite Bono Quote, from Boston 10/30/01, according to a review of the show on atu2.com

"Osama bin Laden can kiss my white Irish ass."
BONO! *blush* What would the neighbors think? lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Back
Top Bottom