Funny Bono Mentions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a Bono mention on My Name is Earl couple weeks ago--Earl said something about his boss came across as being so good that he expected him to rip off his face at any time and underneath would be that guy from U2 who does all that charity work. :wink:

faithingrace said:
This tread got me watching Gilmore Girls. It reruns on ABCFamily channel and I have been TIVOing it everyday. Now I'm hooked!

:yes: it's great. i just noticed another Bono mention there:

[At the Junior Leadership breakfast, Paris is talking with Senator Barbara Boxer]

PARIS: I mean, come on, Senator Boxer, as one of our foremost Democratic leaders, I ask you – do you really think it looks good to have the American Secretary of the Treasury traveling around with Bono? I mean, I know apparently he’s a saint, he’s going to save the world, yada, yada, yada, but my God! He never even takes the sunglasses off. We have an image to maintain, don’t we? I mean, aren’t we at least trying to pretend we’re the superpower in this world? I mean, why not just send Carson Daly over to the Middle East next time Cheney goes, huh? Or hey, hook up Freddie Prinze Jr. with Colin Powell next time he meets with NATO. I mean, hell! Let’s hear what Freddie has to say, right?

:lol:

anjarw said:

:yes: it's great. i just noticed another Bono mention there:

[At the Junior Leadership breakfast, Paris is talking with Senator Barbara Boxer]

PARIS: I mean, come on, Senator Boxer, as one of our foremost Democratic leaders, I ask you – do you really think it looks good to have the American Secretary of the Treasury traveling around with Bono? I mean, I know apparently he’s a saint, he’s going to save the world, yada, yada, yada, but my God! He never even takes the sunglasses off. We have an image to maintain, don’t we? I mean, aren’t we at least trying to pretend we’re the superpower in this world? I mean, why not just send Carson Daly over to the Middle East next time Cheney goes, huh? Or hey, hook up Freddie Prinze Jr. with Colin Powell next time he meets with NATO. I mean, hell! Let’s hear what Freddie has to say, right?

:lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: save the world yada yada yada ... brilliant XD

and is it just me or could Bono rob a bank and still be called a saint? I mean, he tries to get rid of that title for a long time now.... :shifty:

Another Gilmore Girls one that I don't know If it has been posted:

Rory: Dean, I'm sorry for making you mad and I'm also sorry that U2 is on tour with No doubt, but there's nothing I can do about either!

:giggling: I think it's a favorable U2 mention........:wink:

Back
Top Bottom