Funniest U2 photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xo40p0.jpg

In the YouTube thread

:scratch: There is a youtube thread??

edit: never mind, I just saw it.. :rolleyes: :reject:

kafrun said:

:yes: It's a sticky. It's at the top of the forum.

I've posted several lovely Adam videos..

:up: Thanks! I'll check it out tomorrow, have to go now. I've posted an Adam video recently on youtube.

Omg Comet, Mot, I never realised you were Monty Python fans aswell!!!! :love:

K, so this thread is pretty old... :scratch: I even posted in here.... why did I never noticed those gifs?

bonocomet said:

bonozoo.jpg

Bono & Dr.Seuss...... I love it! :)

I remember from the old zootopia that it wasn´t him but it was a guy who looked like him, at the time it was really funny in the zoo, it was like Bono holding something that says interference posted here. :laugh:

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
Yeah I didn't think the first one was photoshopped at first...but then I thought "no...it can't be real."
:lol: Bono's legs are a lot chubbier than that, and his feet are smaller. And speaking of his legs..

Caroni said:
I remember from the old zootopia that it wasn´t him but it was a guy who looked like him, at the time it was really funny in the zoo, it was like Bono holding something that says interference posted here. :laugh:
Actually I think that is really Bono. It looks just like him, down to the short chubby legs :cute: Given that it's a ZooTV era picture, the context of the book makes perfect sense.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lol: Bono's legs are a lot chubbier than that, and his feet are smaller. And speaking of his legs..

Actually I think that is really Bono. It looks just like him, down to the short chubby legs :cute: Given that it's a ZooTV era picture, the context of the book makes perfect sense.

No it isn´t there´s other pic where you clearly can see that is not him... or maybe I´m wrong and that would be great :giggle: :shrug: I´m almost sure it wasn´t him

Back
Top Bottom