Funniest Bono pics of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry I should say pic as it's just the one on the first page!!

^ :yes: I like the way you put that Bonochick, and I agree!!! It's awful. AND I love it! :giggle:

Bono Mot said:
^ :yes: I like the way you put that Bonochick, and I agree!!! It's awful. AND I love it! :giggle:

can I second you both :wink:
I love him for having such a bad taste... he gives us a good laugh and doesn't care about it anywayz! :lol:

Oh! Mine eyes have been burned! Good fookin' /Lord/, doesn't ali know NOT to let that man pack his clothes?

is that picture edited ? look below the waste.

bad tie, is that pic taken when he recieved the french knightood or summet

There are so many pics of him looking incredibly good, hot, beautiful, etc...

I adore when he looks like a dork.

bonobluesuit.jpg

However.... I still think he looks great. :shifty:

vaz02 said:
is that picture edited ? look below the waste.

bad tie, is that pic taken when he recieved the french knightood or summet

nope... knighthood he was all in black suit :wink: and had very lighgt shades and a beard :love:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I just found this and I've never seen it before (maybe you guys have):

Bono.jpg

it's from the campaign for fair trade in 2004(or 3?) and a lot of celebs got stuff over their heads that needed fair trade...

:shifty:

no Bono didn't do cocaïne, altho it was questioned... it's sugar :wink:

Oh right Gg! I never made that connection! And I even have that magazine with the article and all these pics... duh! :lol:

bonocomet said:
Oh right Gg! I never made that connection! And I even have that magazine with the article and all these pics... duh! :lol:

you have :ohmy:
I didn't even knew there was a mag!
can you scan it for me???? :sad:

Forgot that pic entirely! duh. Yes, scanning would be awesome, comet! :bow:

Ehrm, btw, is this the week's leather day thread? :confused: Never mind me...I'm very tired.....:yawn:

Ok I just checked.... Unfortunately my magazines are about as organized as my computer files... :shifty:

So far the mag I can find is the Jan 2005 issue of The Times Magazine. "The A to Z of How to Be Good in 2005" issue. Bono was "B". (which is why there is a "B" on your pic Gg). I can definitely scan the article and cover (he's on the cover) for you guys! But I'm not sure if it's exactly what you were looking for Gg, as I think you were talking about the actual photo shoot with other celebs? This is a very short article... but I'll still be happy to scan it...

Comet, I don't need these so-called "other celebrities" but is the article good? :wink:

Its ok... short but sweet (ha! no pun intended)... Since the mag is an A to Z of good things you can do, they recap what Bono has been doing... talk about the ONE campaign and Make Poverty History, they mention some books about him that I hadn't heard of, and sort of give a general description of what he's about. I'll scan it...but then I have to resize etc... cuz my scans come out humungous...and I'm a slowpoke at the whole process so I'll get it here eventually!

:giggle: "short but sweet"
I was just curious about the article, since I hadn't seen it. If you get around to scanning it, that's good, but don't worry about it...sounds like a lot of trouble! :wink: And it looks like all the pics are here anyway! :)

oh I thought you meant an Oxfam article about all the pics... I'd love that :lol: hehe wonder how Bono liked the sugar :wink:

hmm.. I guess this can be the leather day thread then.. I can't think of a good subject otherwise!

I don't mind doing it! It's just that I get distracted by other things.... :shifty: .... especially if they're shiny! :lol:

I bet that sugar got everywhere...like when you're on the beach and get sand all over yourself. :lol: :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom