Funniest Bono pics of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono Mot said:
:giggle: "short but sweet"
I was just curious about the article, since I hadn't seen it. If you get around to scanning it, that's good, but don't worry about it...sounds like a lot of trouble! :wink: And it looks like all the pics are here anyway! :)

Do you mean this article?

times10rm.jpg

times32qu.jpg

Thats the one HCB... Thanks. I would have gotten around to scanning it... eventually... :shifty:

are you going to post the other page?

Y'know, that outfit is actually a pretty solid combo. Imagine that same tie/shirt/jacket combo on, say, Pierce Brosnin.

Bono just doesn't wear it well. Short, stubby guys probably shouldn't go for the double windsor. Untucked shirt can be OK, but not if it's so wrinkled it looks like it was once tucked in. He looks like an overweight 11 year old at a Barmitsvah.

bonocomet said:
HCB let me know if you need me to post the last page of the article for Gg and Mot. ok! :)

Yes please post the last page coz even I haven't got it! :ohmy: I got the one's I posted some time ago off Bonoonline. And I've been looking for the whole article ever since!! :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes please post the last page coz even I haven't got it! :ohmy: I got the one's I posted some time ago off Bonoonline. And I've been looking for the whole article ever since!! :wink:

Ok I can do it tomorrow. (It's 2 am here now and the scanner is in the room where hubby is sleeping. :D ) I'll scan the cover too and see if I get a better scan without those scratches. :)

Ooops I forgot to scan that page! Sheesh easily distracted by the shiny, that's for sure! I'll try to do it tomorrow, or over the weekend. Sorry guys!

bonocomet said:
Ooops I forgot to scan that page! Sheesh easily distracted by the shiny, that's for sure! I'll try to do it tomorrow, or over the weekend. Sorry guys!

*steals comet's shiny*

:scream:

you'lll get it back when you scanned that page :eyebrow:

:wink: yes I am serious!

For some reason, this one always cracks me up:

sillybonoNYC.jpg

I love this one because of how pissed off George Clinton looks
BonoandClinton.jpg

This one takes the prize for my all-time funniest Bono pic, though:

sillybono2.jpg

That face :lmao:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I love this one because of how pissed off George Clinton looks
BonoandClinton.jpg

Ehrm, yeah, he looks pissed alright, ehrm, pissed off, I mean, yeah, that's it! :drunk: :giggle:

tonguetwister.jpg

For Gg, HCB, and BMot:

I rescanned the front cover... no scratches. :)

magazineTheTimes1-1-05.jpg

the magazine is a little too big for my scanner so unfortunately I had to cut off a little of the right side.

and here's the rest of the article... that's it!

magarticlepage4TheTimes1-1-05.jpg

Sorry I took so long!!!

.... now where's that shiny..... :happy:

You're welcome!

btw.... if you want the big version of that cover let me know... all my scans come up twice that size so I always reduce them 50% before posting here....

Humungous Bono in the sugar... :drool:

*snags the shiny snog*
kisssmiley.gif

nikkyjade said:
was it from when they were appearing in court over the Lola Cashman case???

What was that about? My head was buried in the sand of babyhood for a while and I missed quite a bit of 'action'.....

Back
Top Bottom