Full body Bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
...post 'em here!!!

Any year, concert or not, ANYTHING!! There can be other stuff in the pics and SMALL amounts of overlapping are acceptable.

I NEED full body shots, head to toe....

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

LMAO

*drool* Bono in a towel

029.jpg

038.jpg

045.jpg

Bono and family

alijordaneve.jpg

I can't help myself, Eli is just too cute

eli4.jpg

059.jpg

I think *feet* need to be included to qualify for a full body Bono.

wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
-Jack Nicholson

Originally posted by Lemon Meringue:

wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

I love your sig ... LMAO

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Lemon Meringue:

wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

Yeah, maybe I need to be more specific:

FULL BODY = head to toes, arms, legs, EVERYTHING must be there.

preferably straight/standing poses, no watermarks and limited overlapping (nothing i couldn't fix in a photo editor)

thanx!

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

peace out \\//

Originally posted by Sicy:
3344%3B53523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323989%3A862%3Cnu0mrj

SICY!!!! WHERE did you get this?!?! This is the EXACT piccie I want for my CBB, but mine on my compy was foggy and his feet were cut off. I need to find a way to get this as a BIG file....

THANK YOU THANK YOU

------------------

peace out \\//

You're welcome!!!
biggrin.gif

How big?

dd.jpg

Blah I wish I knew how to make pics bigger without them looking like crap.
mad.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

JOSHUAcartepos.jpg

desire12.jpg

GR75.jpg

BO9.jpg

I_BONO1.jpg

oops how did he get in here?
blueEdgeZoo.jpg

macsalut.jpg

------------------
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Hmm this is fun.

105.jpg

1.jpg

g5.jpg

m7.jpg

li75.jpg

3344%3B5%3A723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388955329nu0mrj

------------------
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Originally posted by Naya:
On the website that I found they identified Bono's pose as the Jarvis Cocker pose. Here's Jarvis from Pulp:

3344%3B53523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E875%3E%3B7%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3B28%3B%3C7%3Cnu0mrj

B]

Oooooh, Jarvis! I loveth Pulp! *starts singing Common People*

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
Bono's got no feet, remember
wink.gif

BP: What do you wish you had that you don't have?
Bono: feet. my legs just seem to end.

(not exact quote, sorry...)

Maybe that's why he wears those big, clunky shoes all the time...to make it look like he has feet!

Hey Lies - do you have a disk I could mebbe....ehm....borrow?
biggrin.gif

*ducks ambiguity stick*

------------------
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry

AIM: LightMyWay02

Phuzzie!!! Thats GREAT!!! i LUV it!! we need to get in touch, you seem to be quite handy w/ pic editing.

e-mail me gimmmemtdew@hotmail.com

------------------

peace out \\//

*whispers*
Lies, I hath a present fer ye. However, I dunna know if I should posteth it, as above said (heh, I said above said) present could be considered a POUS (Present Of Unusual Size
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry

While we're at it...i needeth Adam with above said requirements also.
Thankee!

------------------

uh...perhaps that last one isn't so good considering the whole relatives thing
wink.gif

look, bono's proposing to me *dreams*

Wouldn't we all love to have a full Body Bono.

By the way ... I've been wondering ... what's up with the "I'm pretending to wear a monocle" thing he's been doing lately when he's not wearing shades.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
By the way ... I've been wondering ... what's up with the "I'm pretending to wear a monocle" thing he's been doing lately when he's not wearing shades.

On the website that I found they identified Bono's pose as the Jarvis Cocker pose. Here's Jarvis from Pulp:

3344%3B53523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E875%3E%3B7%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3B28%3B%3C7%3Cnu0mrj

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

My Photo Albums

Originally posted by Naya:

Either Jarvis Cocker or Mr. Peanut ...
1143%20Bendable%20Mr.%20PLRG.jpg

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Back
Top Bottom