fruuuuuustrating!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
you guys my web server is being a total :censored:

:scream: :scream: :scream:

three and a half weeks now and the stupid server can't get its act straightened out. :rant:

I know it's not the worst thing in the world but I just really want my site back up and working! :mad:

:madspit:

Sorry sweetie - lots of computers seem to be misbehaving these days.....mine is just plain slow and I can't seem to get DSL from anyone in my area - I'm frustrated too :hug:

bonosloveslave said:
Sorry sweetie - lots of computers seem to be misbehaving these days.....mine is just plain slow and I can't seem to get DSL from anyone in my area - I'm frustrated too :hug:

That's like where I live too...:mad: stupid place...we don't even have CABLE where I live. And I dont live too far into the boondocks either...I can see my neighbor from my window.

i miss it too! :(

There's gonna be a rumble later this afternoon. When I get home, this thing is getting fixed! :evil:

in the name of :bono:,
Olive

:sexywink:

i have problems with my computer (i'm at school at the moment)...and i should get it back sometime tomorrow or friday :mad: i hate computers....

For all you've had to pay for your site, they should give you better service than this! :yell: Good luck.

Thanks guys. :hug:

Nice of you to say, Mona :)

I'm still waiting for him.. I'm going to call Monday morning and if things aren't fixed by that night I guess I'll switch servers. :sigh:

well my provider guy promised it'd be up on friday (he literally used the words "i promise") and it's not. :down: So I'm gonna call him every single day and if it's not up by Wednesday I'm alerting him I'm filing a "buyers complaint" with PayPal to go on his official record. :angry:

Then I need to find a new web hoster, if anyone has any suggestions that'd be good. I need 500mg of space. I currently pay $50 a year and don't want to have to increase by much! :no: if anyone could help that'd ROCK!

thx, Olive

The biggest pain is the money, and finding someone who will let you (and us!) post pics from it. I hate people who won't allow linking to message boards! Is sophosting still up? What about the one Crzy4Bono uses on her site, is that enough? I hope you still have all those pics stored somewhere and you aren't going to lose any of your awesome collection! I hate how something always happens to our posting sources and our pics are NEVER safe, some shit always happens :rant:

U2Kitten said:
The biggest pain is the money, and finding someone who will let you (and us!) post pics from it. I hate people who won't allow linking to message boards! Is sophosting still up? What about the one Crzy4Bono uses on her site, is that enough? I hope you still have all those pics stored somewhere and you aren't going to lose any of your awesome collection! I hate how something always happens to our posting sources and our pics are NEVER safe, some shit always happens :rant:

sooooo as long as i don't get laid off this week (announcements made next monday) I'm switching to another company. it's like $90 a year as opposed to $50 and it's only 300mg as opposed to 500mg. :sigh: it's too bad b/c i loveeeee (and need!) all that space but it's the best I can do.

i should post that guy's phone number & email for us to spam :evil: :mad:

jk.. anyway, YES I do have all my pics & html saved on my computer & on a couple backup cds. :happy:

I'll get it up sooner or later!!

(and if anyone wants to help, throw out some names of web hosting companies that are less than $100 a year and offer 500mg of space!)

:wave:

in case anyone has a clue about anything, this shit bag has my nameserver account and in order to point my website to the new server address HE must change the nameserver, which he -FOR SOME UKNOWN REASON- won't do. he won't return my emails (i decided he'll get one a day) and isn't home when I call.

I'm soooooooo PISSED i could bust a gut :mad:

It's my understanding even if i get a new hosting server, i need to have HIM change the nameserver!?? :banghead:

i'm just so annoyed/defeated.

:scream: :scream: :sad:

oliveu2cm said:

I'm soooooooo PISSED i could bust a gut :mad:

I could bust a gut right with you! :sick: :barf:

You're the reason I even started posting!!!! I had to find out where one of my favorite sites went and I knew someone here would know.

Back
Top Bottom