Friday Baby!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: and we have walk on brazil stills!!

SpanishEyes21 said:

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!:tongue: :drool: :ohmy: :faint: :combust: :hyper:

Damn Edge looks sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes: edge is hot. i've watched the video an insane number of times today, THAT is the reason :yes:

SpanishEyes21 said:

IWB I think you should invade the Moobday thread and post that beautiful picture:laugh: you know just in case the Larry girls dont come back to this thread.

you mean the edge pictures? they'd KILL me!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: and we have walk on brazil stills!!

SpanishEyes21 said:

nah, fj and erised wont mind. After all, they are Edge girls disguised as Larry girls:lol:

:lol: that's right! sometimes i forget about that...their disguises are somewhat transparent though, aren't they...

:evil:

Ok, dsmith said in the Desired item of any U2 member thread that she would like Edge's airplane t-shirt that he wears on the front cover of the 7 cd. I looked at the cover and I thought why not, he looks so damn cute on that cover, so I scanned it.

EleEdge7cover.jpg

How beautiful is he:drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and we have walk on brazil stills!!

IWasBored said:

:lol: that's right! sometimes i forget about that...their disguises are somewhat transparent though, aren't they...

You know what, I think if they do come in here and read this, they really will kill us:scream:

:lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and we have walk on brazil stills!!

SpanishEyes21 said:

You know what, I think if they do come in here and read this, they really will kill us:scream:

:lmao:

yeah you're probably right :shifty:

*hides*

OMG!!!

Why didn't anybody tell me it's Christmas already? DUDE!!! Thank you girls so much for the stills and pics and all that. I am so in Edge heaven right now!!!!

:hug: IWB...

33735%3A%3B523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232338876385%3Bot1lsi

33735%3A%3B523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388763862ot1lsi

So I'm thinking with this still we can all safely establish that Edge knows exactly how hot he is. :drool:

:hug: SE21...

EleEdge7cover.jpg

I LOVE that picture, all of them look great but Edge looks fantastic!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the awesome crop. And that shirt is so cute, I want it!!!

Re: OMG!!!

dsmith2904 said:

:D thanks

dsmith2904 said:

So I'm thinking with this still we can all safely establish that Edge knows exactly how hot he is. :drool:

:yes: i think he knows he's hot

*goes to watch video...after i listen to 'kite'...the guitar parts are so beautiful*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and we have walk on brazil stills!!

IWasBored said:

Maybe I won't post those new Edge pics after all... :sexywink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and we have walk on brazil stills!!

flaming june said:

Maybe I won't post those new Edge pics after all... :sexywink:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

adamswildhony, i see red x's too.

Back
Top Bottom