Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Okay, so I was listening to Madonna's "Vogue" yesterday (great song!!!) and heard the line "Rita Hayworth gave good face." After perusing the "Gimme Group Pictures. Now" thread it occurred to me that our Edge gives good face as well. Howz about posting some pics showcasing the bone structure, coloring, lines around the eyes, the ever-present flush across the cheeks and so on?

A little inspiration...

ba-tuf11.jpg

ba-boy33.jpg

3358739923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323347476992ot1lsi

Last edited:
*flexes*

yo yo, I'd also like to ask for... basically... a ginormous flood of edge pictures.
If you don't know,
Bono: The electric co..
Olive's site (u2takemehigher.com) is rather lacking in Edge pictures. Since it seems I have been deemed the Hooker Upper of Edge Loveliness... basically I need Edgieness that I don't have.
Hilfe mir?

o and...
elebuckteef.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:

OMG you had to post the most magnificent picture of Edge there
is in existence didn't you.*sits and stare's at picture for a long while*:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

U2TheFly-6.jpg
:love:

Yeah, and you had to respond with this one!!! Dude (from time to time I completely throw away the fact that I am a degree-holding English major and slump back into my natural Valley Girl state)!!

Thank you Gina Marie for posting that lovely shot from "The Making of Joshua Tree." Are there any more floating around, please :flirt:

Hey all you Redgie fans.. :wave:

Kristie sort of volunteered you guys to help supply me with some new :edge: pictures, as it's been pointed out that U2 Take Me Higher sorely lacks in the :edge: department. So, thanks in advance, I'm hoping to see some new pics of :edge: that I don't have on my site.

:happy: :D

Back
Top Bottom