Frictionary Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
I'm currently in the process of updating the frictionary. I've added a bunch of new terms, including

*Squeeze*
ATMG
Bon-OOOOOOHHHH!!!
BonoFur
Cookies
DivaBono
Dublin Calling
Edge San
HUEVO
Lardence Babeness Quotient
Man Grove
Moob Loob
Moobs
PLEABrew
PLEBA chat
Plebita
Snake Dance
Stunt Cock
TIE!
Twinkie
U2Nouns
Willyville

and I've updated a few.

~*~If any current definitions need additions, or you want to update/add yourself to the Frictionary, LET ME KNOW! I seriously can do them now. I'm on break.

Muchas scmoohes
biggrin.gif

http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?view=&gid=165

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"I don't want to say I was overexcited that day, but I spelled "Bono" with six "N"s and thirteen "O"s ~Echo

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 03-27-2002).]

I think Elizabeth needs to be put in the Frictionary under "Adam Pants Protector".

Ahh, PLEBA chat.
wink.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Ooooh!!! Ooooh!!! You have to add McClayton's!!! And all of the accompanying items:

McMoobwich
Supersize my COKE
Piping hot AdamPie
Big Mackie
McMoofin
Elevate my cheesburger
7 pounder
Ronald McEdge

God, I loved that thread
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 03-27-2002).]

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
I think Elizabeth needs to be put in the Frictionary under "Adam Pants Protector".

Ahh, PLEBA chat.
wink.gif

Done and done
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Ooooh!!! Ooooh!!! You have to add McClayton's!!! And all of the accompanying items:

McMoobwich
Supersize my COKE
Piping hot AdamPie
Big Mackie
McMoofin
Elevate my cheesburger
7 pounder
Ronald McEdge

God, I loved that thread
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 03-27-2002).]

Ah! OK I have McClayton's but I don't have all THOSE in there......yet.

Mona could you change my 'definition'
Says that I write on the MPS Society. Could you change it to "A Girl with a Bono fetish" . Or "A girl with a fetish for Bono's nose, freckles, legs and boots"
biggrin.gif

Oh And I'm also a member of the B.E.G. club
(Brown Eyed Girls)

Puhlease!!! *begs* lol

I would be in the frictionary... I don't know how one would define me though.

Oh, and Adam's the mayor of Willyville, I'm just the curator/constructor
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Mona, if it isn't too much, could you add more to my profile. It was created when I was a newbie, and merely the dog walker, but I am much more now
wink.gif
I help run Mona's Flamin Threads, I am a member of L.E.A.T.H.E.R, and the BWWUIHDHA (Bono would want us if he didn't have Ali) Club. As well, you should add that can'tseeorbeseen and I are doppelgangers!!

Thanks, I hope that I am not bugging you, I didn't mean to bug ya!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Cool Mona! I loveth the frictionary! It so cracks me up. I always look forward to more updates.
smile.gif

Have fun on your break. I'm on an "extended" break myself not being in school this semester. LOL! More time for U2 and PLEBA is always a good thing.
wink.gif

Monita...I guess my definition should be changed...

I'm a professed AdamGirl now...but I still love my Bono, my Lardence, and my Edgie pie!

I don't know what else to add...have I done anything that should be in there? I can't think right now
frown.gif
Add whatever you want!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Hey Mona! I love me some Frictionary. Just wanted to add that I'm the Willyville Slattern.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by hippyactress:

I don't know what else to add...have I done anything that should be in there? I can't think right now
frown.gif
Add whatever you want!
biggrin.gif

Perhaps we should add the concept of the PLEBA twin? Just a thought...

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to lobby for the inclusion of my adventures with my EdgePants. For reference: http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/004656.html

Thank you for your time
wink.gif

Perhaps we should add the concept of the PLEBA twin? Just a thought...

Ah yes, the Twin Phenomenon! *agrees with Gina*

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 03-27-2002).]

TWIN! GET YER ASS ONLINE!!!
tongue.gif

Gina! I couldn't help it! Our school system crashed and kicked everyone of AIM and the internet altogether...it finally let us back on to some webpages (luckily PLEBA was one of them!) It wouldn't even let us on to Hotmail! So therefore, it's not my fault...but I did really miss you guys
frown.gif
See you tonight!

------------------

Ah yes, the Twin Phenomenon! *agrees with Gina*

Can'tseeorbeseen and I are Doppelgangers!! Why, because we think the same, twin was taken, and hey, it's just plain fun to say!! I noticed though that my doppelgagner doesn't have a profile. Mona, pleeeeze add her in there, she deserves a spot.... thanks....

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

Oooooh may I add the FoadTwins to the dictionary too.....i'm Foadtwin 2 and Clarity is Foadtwin1 and we cause chaos in chat and all over the forum

Gina! I couldn't help it! Our school system crashed and kicked everyone of AIM and the internet altogether...it finally let us back on to some webpages (luckily PLEBA was one of them!) It wouldn't even let us on to Hotmail! So therefore, it's not my fault...but I did really miss you guys
frown.gif
See you tonight!

and we missed you!
frown.gif

Seriously, I had a couple hours where I was chatting and had NO TWINS to play with. I was getting stressed.
*has a twin addiction*
so I went and downloaded bootlegs instead
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

frown.gif
See you tonight!

Awwww!!! Hippy! I'm so sorry! We missed you so!
frown.gif

But I totally understand. When I was living in the dorms, our system would periodically go beserk and throw us all offline. But tonight we should finally be able to get in that game of twin U2-opoly that we've been planning! WOOHOO!!!
smile.gif

TWIN-UNIBRAIN!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

U2-opoly is completely on!!! Woohoo!

And another submission to the Frictionary:

How about including all the games that have been created recently like Eliz's story and U2-opoly game as well as Elaine's (madamc) Dress Adam game?

------------------

Check check check......

OK ~ I just feel kinda bad that most of youse guys' own entries are really short. And like MINE and other ppls' that I know better are longer. *FRET* So anything anything you want me to put in, please let me know. PLEBA is life, man. Well, at least until I go back to school
wink.gif

Mona51060
Monita02@hotmail.com

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos
"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ? Echo

OMG Mona!! I have a long profile now, just like all the veteran plenan's. I feel so honoured!!

And you added my nickname. I loveth you!!

Thanks!!!

------------------
***Spinny***

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 03-28-2002).]

Have I been around long enough to be added to the frictionary? I don't know what my profile could include but maybe some of the other girls could think of something
biggrin.gif

I don't even have a profile.

But then, I wouldn't know what to put in it, so I guess it's all good.

------------------
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Back
Top Bottom