Frictionary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was the intern to the mayor.
biggrin.gif
While babysitting today, I was playing with legos, and almost build a lil more to Kristie's Willyville, but I wasn't about to explain Willyville to a 5 year old.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

Okay, I feel really out of the loop but I have completely missed Willyville. Someone explain please. It sounds like a fun place
biggrin.gif
and since people are being assigned titles, I would be happy serve in any position that might be open. But what is it?

I missed WillyVille too. I think I can guess what it has to do with, but...otherwise I'm clueless.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I missed WillyVille too. I think I can guess what it has to do with, but...otherwise I'm clueless.

I was there.... but I'm not the one to explain it. I wouldn't even know where to start! *Looks around for Kristie*........ Arggg! I'm no help!

------------------
Lightning flashes across the sky
East to west, do or die
Like a thief in the night
See the world by candlelight.

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I was there.... but I'm not the one to explain it. I wouldn't even know where to start! *Looks around for Kristie*........ Arggg! I'm no help!

Captain Kristie to the Rescue!
Actually, I think me and Dana came up with this in an IM.
I believe we were musing on how we bet Adam would like to play with lincoln logs and how we'd build WillyVille. It is a wonderful place to be, with frequent sunshine and wonderful weather. Of course, it must have air-raid sirens, so we can be warned.. INCOMING!!! heh heh
So over spring break I decided to bust out my lincoln logs and build it, but due to a shortage in logs, it's only one building.
As for the titles, these people just made up their own. Claim yer title! I am the curator/caretaker/decorater, etc.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by Kristie:
Willyville
has been built, must be torn down tomorrow, picture taken but not yet posted because I forgot the cord to my digital camera. You'll see it Sunday
smile.gif

Woohoo! Can't wait to see Willyville. Who held official titles there again? Adam was mayor, of course. I know Kristie and Gina had positions of distinction. And I was the Willyville slattern, I remember that much. And enjoying my position, I might add.
wink.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 03-15-2002).]

Originally posted by Kristie:
Captain Kristie to the Rescue!
Actually, I think me and Dana came up with this in an IM.
I believe we were musing on how we bet Adam would like to play with lincoln logs and how we'd build WillyVille. It is a wonderful place to be, with frequent sunshine and wonderful weather. Of course, it must have air-raid sirens, so we can be warned.. INCOMING!!! heh heh
So over spring break I decided to bust out my lincoln logs and build it, but due to a shortage in logs, it's only one building.
As for the titles, these people just made up their own. Claim yer title! I am the curator/caretaker/decorater, etc.

Yeah...it was something like that. Sometimes I like to say Willyville:It's a state of Mind. haha! Good Ol' Willyville. Oh and you don't get sick in willyville, unless you have Nurse Adam giving you some of that sexual healing, which I'm callin for right now, cause it's 4 AM, and I'm up with a terrible sore throat
frown.gif

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

I like that...Willyville, a state of mind
biggrin.gif

Okay, I think I would like to be the official tailor/pantsmaker of Willyville.

Originally posted by DML:
Yeah...it was something like that. Sometimes I like to say Willyville:It's a state of Mind. haha! Good Ol' Willyville. Oh and you don't get sick in willyville, unless you have Nurse Adam giving you some of that sexual healing, which I'm callin for right now, cause it's 4 AM, and I'm up with a terrible sore throat
frown.gif

Awww, I'm sorry Dana. I hope you feel better. Hopefully Nurse Adam did a good job ... did he read to you from Dr. Suess books?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Awww, I'm sorry Dana. I hope you feel better. Hopefully Nurse Adam did a good job ... did he read to you from Dr. Suess books?
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah! I busted out my Dr. Seuss books and he read them all, then we colored in coloring books, then I got out my Harry Potter little figure and I made him talk to it...and we did all sorts of things, I'm feeling so much better
biggrin.gif
Nurse Adam rocks, I think I will pretend to be sick for now on
wink.gif

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Back
Top Bottom