Freestylin' Sweetie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Are you satisfied now, fj?

erised said:
As I am always up for a challenge, especially when taunted, here is my very-poorly-done Photoshop rendition of Edge Carson. :|

edgecarson.jpg
carson15.jpg

Edge girls, please don't hurt me :reject:

:huh: :yuck: :yikes: :crack: :down: :tsk:

*Edge stares into space* Larry: "Boom then in, Edge is on different timing as usual!"

GUYS!!! :hyper: :hyper: GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!! I saw RATTLE and HUM!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :dance: :dance: I was babysitting, and the mom of the kids is a big U2 fan so i just watched hers! The sad part was they got home before i could watch the whole thing :sad:. I got up to the part right at the beginning of "When Love Comes to Town". But...oh my gosh.

Edge.

:drool:

:faint:

*melts into a puddle* I mean, during Exit...and listening to van diemans land...and....

Oy.

*mutters to self "breathe roe breathe its okay" *

I'm okay. Seriously. :combust: I just need to stop this whole bursting into flames thing. I can't wait to go babysit there again! Even if the kid used to projectile vomit. But he's over that! And he can tell apart Bono and Edge and Adam. (don't worry fj and erised i'm working on larry with him. It'll come). To him they are "Ohno" and "bedge" and "ahhdum". But its okay. Oy!! Oy!

More edge pics. Edge WEEKEND!!

es3.jpg

Re: *Edge stares into space* Larry: "Boom then in, Edge is on different timing as usual!"

rockonedge said:
GUYS!!! :hyper: :hyper: GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!! I saw RATTLE and HUM!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :dance: :dance: I was babysitting, and the mom of the kids is a big U2 fan so i just watched hers! The sad part was they got home before i could watch the whole thing :sad:. I got up to the part right at the beginning of "When Love Comes to Town". But...oh my gosh.
I would strongly suggest renting it so you can finish it!:yes:

The profile...
:combust:
rattlenhum5.jpg

Larry: "if i had a head like you're i'd bleeding bury it!"
rattlenhum2.jpg

:lol: I love this part. Bono's up in the front singing all dramatically and all, and Edge just walks back calmly, hits the button, and walks back playing. I don't know why, i just found it amusing. :shrug:
rattlenhum3.jpg

Me gusta. :combust:
satsmiami1.jpg

Edited because i have issues with brackets.

I'm sort of disappointed U2 didn't get the grammy for this.....because this "Tribute to heroes" event was actually what made me go out and finally buy my very first U2 cd, which was ATYCLB, because i needed to hear Walk on....it was just beautiful. I'd play this performance back everyday, and sing along to hallelujah at the end...and cry sometimes too, like when bono yells "see you when i get home, sister...". I don't know. I guess if anyone else could have gotten it coldplay would have been the ones...but that song was just really important to me.

I suppose it also shows how far i came as a U2 fan in such a short time..... :p I'm really a baby here compared to you all U2 wise...sometimes i wish i'd have known my whole life, but i suppose we all have our own "coming of U2" story. Heh, maybe, if i lived in ireland, during the late seventies (or had even been alive) and known a certain adorable (considered dorky by others, but i would know better) :cute: whiz at school who played a bit of guitar......

*wakes up from dream* Darn. Oh well. On to the pics.

wtc3.jpg

wtc1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: *Edge stares into space* Larry: "Boom then in, Edge is on different timing as

arw9797 said:
rockonedge said:
I would strongly suggest renting it so you can finish it!:yes:
rockonedge said:

:( I can't! I already checked with all the blockbusters in my area, in a fifty mile radius, and none of them have it. :sad:. So i'll just have to be patient and wait.

rockonedge said:
Heh, maybe, if i lived in ireland, during the late seventies (or had even been alive) and known a certain adorable (considered dorky by others, but i would know better) :cute: whiz at school who played a bit of guitar......

:hmm: I think we've all had that dream!

well I have at least!

:gasp: you can't rent them anywhere??? I would die. That's why I own them all of that stuff now. I'm too addicted not too. I had an extra copy on vhs that I couldn't sell on ebay to save my life for months. I finally sold it for $2.00. I give it to you if I still had it.

arw9797 said:

:hmm: I think we've all had that dream!

well I have at least!

:gasp: you can't rent them anywhere??? I would die. That's why I own them all of that stuff now. I'm too addicted not too. I had an extra copy on vhs that I couldn't sell on ebay to save my life for months. I finally sold it for $2.00. I give it to you if I still had it.

Awww thanks... :hug:

And yes. That dream happens a lot. *sighs dreamily* :D

Re: Edge, play the blues!

rockonedge said:
Hey pop edge! how'd you get in there?
lnoe1.jpg
[/B]

oh my goodness:drool: :faint: Edge looks gorgeous in that picture.

Why dont you buy R&H??? You can buy it at Best Buy, VirginMega Store or you can order it from Amazon.com or find it on Ebay.

You must buy it:yes:

Attachments

• jtedgerscover.jpg
    jtedgerscover.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 22
I love this picture & if it was already posted then here it is again because he's too cute for words......

:cute: I :heart: Baby Edge :cute:

Attachments

• babyedge.jpg
    babyedge.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 29
SpanishEyes21 said:

is that a shoe? he's going to kill someone with his shoe! :lol:

rockonedge, that's awesome about rattle and hum! and that picture, the really big electrical storm shot...WOW.

now i will finally get my lazy arse in gear and post some pictures...in a second...hold on a minute...

edge-weekend!!

ok, i don't think i saw these posted...if they were i'm just stupid and can't think...which is always possible...i've been having just a really stupid day today, like just being really stupid today...

edge241.jpg

edge330.jpg

edge329.jpg

edge721.jpg

arw, that one you posted in the attatchment, the one that's on the far left of your sig, that's my new favourite edge picture! that and this one:
edge786.jpg

edge826.jpg

i'm really sorry if i've repeated stuff...i'm trying very hard not to...

edge855.jpg

IWasBored said:

Oh, Baby Edge!! Why does he look sad in so many of these pictures? Poor thing.

And this one is just too cute for words, he's very serious and concentrating very hard...

edge786.jpg

JamJar, I completely agree with you, it has been a while since we've paid right homage to the fabulous hindquarters. Perhaps that could be the theme this coming Friday? But don't let that stop you from posting bum shots in this thread as well!

It's not Baby, but it's still Edge! I just found these on one of the Today Show threads so I thought I'd post them here too!

Attachments

• todayshowedge.jpg
    todayshowedge.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 36
dsmith2904 said:

Oh, Baby Edge!! Why does he look sad in so many of these pictures? Poor thing.

And this one is just too cute for words, he's very serious and concentrating very hard...

edge786.jpg

JamJar, I completely agree with you, it has been a while since we've paid right homage to the fabulous hindquarters. Perhaps that could be the theme this coming Friday? But don't let that stop you from posting bum shots in this thread as well!

We just had an Edge bum thread, a few short weeks ago.
I was providing most of the bum pics:yes:

SpanishEyes21 said:

We just had an Edge bum thread, a few short weeks ago.
I was providing most of the bum pics:yes:

Really? I'm like totally blanking, but I know that if we did you provided at least a couple of shots of Edge in that white cowboy suit :drool:

Okay, so flaming june scanned a bunch of pics and I thought I could "borrow" a few of them for us...

:kiss:
3-02threechordsandthetruthedgethinking.jpg

:cute:
3-02threechordsandthetruthedgeyoung.jpg

3-02threechordsandthetruthedgeyoungsmile.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

Really? I'm like totally blanking, but I know that if we did you provided at least a couple of shots of Edge in that white cowboy suit :drool:

Okay, so flaming june scanned a bunch of pics and I thought I could "borrow" a few of them for us...

:kiss:
3-02threechordsandthetruthedgethinking.jpg

3-02threechordsandthetruthedgeyoung.jpg

3-02threechordsandthetruthedgeyoungsmile.jpg

I saw those, there beautiful:drool:

:tongue:
sarajevo23.9.97tr16.JPG

Back
Top Bottom