Freestylin' Friday - Vertigo Tour Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picture153.jpg

cba7704d.jpg

99b3fe52.jpg

:drool::combust:

These pics are absolutely amazing Edgette! I'm so happy that you got to be that close to him!!!! :hyper: :D

I see in one of the pics that you caught him in mid stomp. :cute:

Thanks Mucca. And everyone else. :hug:

I couldn't be happier with how these came out. He looks so good on this tour. :drool: :faint:

The last 2 for now. From 5/10

100_0440.jpg

100_0437.jpg

Souly said:
^Indeed. I'm thinking about buying a new camera as well. I've got an Kodak Easyshare 3.1MP, I don't know whether or not to upgrade. :hmm:

If you want concert pics then upgrade. I'm really disappointed with my camera. I have a Kodak Easyshare 3.1 CX6630 that I just got barely a year ago. My pics are dark, blurry, or just didn't come out at all. I stopped even trying after the 2nd show I went to this week. I would have loved my own pictures of the show but I also knew I could rely on Interference for pictures.

I want his bracelet!
I remember someone had a thread about it awhile ago. Wonder if anyone found out where to get it...:hmm:

Edgette said:
I have a few from the first three nights. They're going to be uploaded next. I'm going backwards.

This is probably my favorite one.

:drool:

Picture004.jpg

Good Lord . . . however did I miss this back in May? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Edgette, you wouldn't have any idea of the song he's playing when you took this pic? (I know it was months ago)!

Thanks!

Lynn said:

Good Lord . . . however did I miss this back in May? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Edgette, you wouldn't have any idea of the song he's playing when you took this pic? (I know it was months ago)!

Thanks!

He's playing Mysterious Ways. :)

Back
Top Bottom