Freestylin' Friday - The shirt off my back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9a18230b.jpg

kellyahern said:

I almost posted one of you with The Edge (black t-shirt Edge) :)

:tsk: that picture should be hidden away. The camera was waaaay too close to me when it was taken and my hair looks horrible! :sad: But Edge looks good! :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

:tsk: that picture should be hidden away. The camera was waaaay too close to me when it was taken and my hair looks horrible! :sad: But Edge looks good! :sexywink:

Post it!!! I think one's great fortune to have a picture taken with their favorite one (or should I say ONE :wink:) would have to trump a self-perceived bad hair day! :madwife: And even so, if it
was a bad hair day! We're looking at him, you know!
:wink:

GracelandHarley said:

Post it!!! I think one's great fortune to have a picture taken with their favorite one (or should I say ONE :wink:) would have to trump a self-perceived bad hair day! :madwife: And even so, if it
was a bad hair day! We're looking at him, you know!
:wink:

:madwife: :angry: :eek:

ONE :love: :drool:

kellyahern said:

No it doesn't :hug:

Someday I'll have to send you the one picture of The Edge with a fan (me :reject: ) that makes babies cry :lol:. It's baaaaaaad :reject:.

Now this just piques everyone's interest!! You must post! We are all friends (well, almost!) :wink: Or email! Or the other alternative!

I must see this picture! :sexywink:

I have to live vicariously through all of you who have met the band, and have pictures!

well for the record, I had just come from a fine Irish pub where I had a few pints....also, I had absolutely no clue in hell I would bump into The Edge wandering out of a hotel or I would have taken time to freshen up :flirt:

arw9797 said:
well for the record, I had just come from a fine Irish pub where I had a few pints....also, I had absolutely no clue in hell I would bump into The Edge wandering out of a hotel or I would have taken time to freshen up :flirt:

When the anniversary of the U2Midwest party just passed this month, that was the first thing I thought of. "If I didn't have to be at the party, I'd have been at the hotel to meet Edge with ARW."

Not that I'm still jealous, or anything. :wink:

Edgette said:

When the anniversary of the U2Midwest party just passed this month, that was the first thing I thought of. "If I didn't have to be at the party, I'd have been at the hotel to meet Edge with ARW."

Not that I'm still jealous, or anything. :wink:

if you guys wouldn't have done the party I never would have been wandering around the streets of Chicago to begin with! I like the fact that we literally bumped into him wandering out of one of the millions of hotels in Chicago rather than having a stalking moment by waiting for him to show up. Makes for a cool story anyway.......

arw9797 said:

if you guys wouldn't have done the party I never would have been wandering around the streets of Chicago to begin with! I like the fact that we literally bumped into him wandering out of one of the millions of hotels in Chicago rather than having a stalking moment by waiting for him to show up. Makes for a cool story anyway.......

Good point. :up:

Oh My.... so much edgedy goodness in here... i'm getting dizzy...

Thank you for all these lovely pics!

edgesingnice.jpg

Back
Top Bottom