Freestylin' Friday: STILLS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look at Edge!!!:lol:

arw9797 said:
:eyebrow:
33%3A34%3A2323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A%3C3%3B755ot1lsi
[/B]

There are some damn sexy stills on this thread.

edge_follow003.jpg

edge_btflday004.jpg

edge_superbwl025.jpg

edrh115.jpg

Last edited:
Well, he has had 25 years to learn how to ignore Bono's shenanigans and concentrate on his own playing...

Good point, Sue! :yes:

But...on the other hand, that also means that Bono's had 25 years to come up with new ways to distract Edge...

B(mumbling to self as he goes over checklist)- hmmm-that one didn't work...maybe I should try...no, that wouldn't work either...wonder what if I tried...hey, yeah!!! *evil laugh followed by hasty scribbling*

Last edited:
Re: Re: and some more zoo edge

Sue DeNym said:

Wow. Even for them, that's unusually affectionate.

Definitely. The first time I saw these I wondered if they had been altered...apparently not!

So beautiful...noses, cheekbones, matching barely-there smiles...a work of art!:heart:

Last edited:
Those pictures are kind of deceiving if you've never seen the video. They're just singing together and it's just a close up shot. It's pretty innocent on the video.

Last edited:
Just a little temptation :sexywink: Come over to the dark side :evil:

No just joking of course :happy: You can like Bono but Edge will always be your #1.

Back to your regularly scheduled Edge program!

And Kelly, you really rock, I don't think I've ever seen a girl post in every guy's days thread the way you do:)

:shifty: *cough* Pop Bono was my first U2 love :cute:....but I've always been into guitar players and one day out of no where I just sort of noticed that The Edge is a little hottie.....more so than Pop Bono. :D Been that way ever since.

:heart: :edge: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom