Freestylin' Friday: Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:
foredgeoh.gif

Did someone host this? If so, what's the new address so we can keep better track of this little baby.

B]

I have it saved on my computer, as soon as I save it onto Boomspeed I will post the link.

SpanishEyes21 said:
Another observation, sorry:

First pic: This one looks WAY ambiguous to me! :ohmy::eeklaugh:

Second pic: I think the story about Bono's seven pounder as right. Baby...:drool:

edge-newyear1.jpg

i think this is the right place to admit it........i love my avatar! :drool: workitedge, workit :shifty:

FallingStar said:
[B
i think this is the right place to admit it........i love my avatar! :drool: workitedge, workit :shifty: [/B]

OK...since you're not answering me on aim....I'll say it here....

YOUR AVATAR IS THE ABSOLUTE MOST
BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!

:faint:

I really hope you plan on keeping that one for awhile. It's just beautiful. :yes:

*edited to say I could watch your avatar all day* :sigh: just beautiful. there's something about it in avatar form that makes it look so good:drool:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
The lastest picture of Edge!!! thanks to Niamh

Here's Edge at the Charlie Whisker art exhibition

3378849523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A756%3B7%3A4ot1lsi

He looks so sexy:drool:

I was totally just going to post this!! And you're right, OMG Edge is so frickin' hot!!!!!!! And how is it possible that he keeps getting more and more beautiful? Just outstanding!!!

Is it me, and I know it's hard to see the back of his head, but he looks like he shaved his head completely. I noticed that looking at the pictures last week of him at the Daniel Lanios concert that it didn't look like he had any hair at all and usually you can see some sticking out of his hat. This new picture is at an angle but when I saw it, and the ones from last week, I thought the same thing both times.....:hmm: no big deal...just be interesting to see completely bald, beanieless Edge.

arw9797 said:
Is it me, and I know it's hard to see the back of his head, but he looks like he shaved his head completely. I noticed that looking at the pictures last week of him at the Daniel Lanios concert that it didn't look like he had any hair at all and usually you can see some sticking out of his hat. This new picture is at an angle but when I saw it, and the ones from last week, I thought the same thing both times.....:hmm: no big deal...just be interesting to see completely bald, beanieless Edge.

yeah, Edge usually has like a little bit of sideburns on the sides and in that picture you dont see anything there. You know sometimes I wonder if there's any hair left on Edge's head. And I also wonder what he would look like if was completely bald and beanieless, just out of curiosity.
Here's a picture of Edge in LA but you cant really see if he has the sideburns.
lanois_concert07.jpg

I just dug these up, there cute, I wish they were bigger.
evans1.jpg
evans2.jpg

I actually found this little photo gallery of U2 pics that I've never seen before, but you guys will have to wait till next week to see them:lol:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

yeah, Edge usually has like a little bit of sideburns on the sides and in that picture you dont see anything there. You know sometimes I wonder if there's any hair left on Edge's head. And I also wonder what he would look like if was completely bald and beanieless, just out of curiosity.
Here's a picture of Edge in LA but you cant really see if he has the sideburns.
lanois_concert07.jpg

I just dug these up, there cute, I wish they were bigger.
evans1.jpg
evans2.jpg

I actually found this little photo gallery of U2 pics that I've never seen before, but you guys will have to wait till next week to see them:lol:

He still has hair. I watched the Clash induction speech from March today and when the Clash was coming on stage they showed Edge from the side and he had hair in the back and on the sides.

arw9797 said:

He still has hair. I watched the Clash induction speech from March today and when the Clash was coming on stage they showed Edge from the side and he had hair in the back and on the sides.

That was like months ago so who knows. During the tour it was like nice and clean along the back...

EleEdgeProfilecloseup_01.jpg

*major bump*

Jam Jar posted this picture in the random pics thread, which was then posted in the Larry thread and now im posting it here.

33789%3B8723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A7953362ot1lsi

Edge looks so precious in that Camel colored sweater:cute:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
*major bump*

Jam Jar posted this picture in the random pics thread, which was then posted in the Larry thread and now im posting it here.

33789%3B8723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A7953362ot1lsi

Baby Edge! :cute:

SpanishEyes21 said:
*major bump*

Can we have a Baby Edge-themed thread next Friday?

dsmith2904 said:

Can we have a Baby Edge-themed thread next Friday?

that's a fine idea! I was :drool:ing over my avatar today anyways. I could use some Baby Edge. :cute:

:ohmy: it's your turn to start it anyway :yes: I won't be around 'til late on Thursday.

Wow, there's a lot of pics here that I haven't seen before. :hyper:

I had to bump this a bit and post my favorite Edge picture. :yes:

edge_10.jpg

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom