Freestylin' Friday! Recycled Edge Will Not Do!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissHewson said:

:drool: :drool:

*goes to kiss edge's poster*

whoa whoa whoa, this is from that issue that edge was on the cover of guitar mag right? i have this magazine...it came with a poster?!??

musicfreak said:

whoa whoa whoa, this is from that issue that edge was on the cover of guitar mag right? i have this magazine...it came with a poster?!??

No sadly. That would've made an awesome poster though. :drool:

Mucca said:
sexyedge.jpg

I love that one!!

Here's my contribution:

youngedge.jpg

Then there is this Edge one when he's a little child, sitting next to his brother. You can tell which one is him. Oh, he looks so sweet. But I can't find it anywhere!

I have three posters of just Edge. One is of the Rolling Stone cover (93), one is for Zooropa, I believe, and it's just the top of his head from the nose up and his hands, and then another is from an old guitar magazine. I can take pictures if anyone's interested. :wink:

Edit: I forgot the Rattle & Hum promo one too. And I have just one HUGE one of his face from the cover of POP.

Edgette said:
I have three posters of just Edge. One is of the Rolling Stone cover (93), one is for Zooropa, I believe, and it's just the top of his head from the nose up and his hands, and then another is from an old guitar magazine. I can take pictures if anyone's interested. :wink:

Edit: I forgot the Rattle & Hum promo one too. And I have just one HUGE one of his face from the cover of POP.

Please do share! :D

I'd love a huge one of his face :drool:

I haven't seen any in poster stores. I really want to get one but I think I'll probably have to go print one out myself.

Why does that lifeguard guy have his arms around Edge?? That should be me!!! :drool:

I can't find the Zooropa one and the old guitar magazine one, I'll have to dig through my U2 bookcase later. :wink:

RS cover -

3456962323232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D323336%3B%3B33%3C6%3Cnu0mrj

HUGE Pop one -

3456962323232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D323336%3B%3B43%3C%3B5nu0mrj

R&H Promo -

3456962323232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D323336%3B%3B44344nu0mrj

SimplyConfused said:

Then there is this Edge one when he's a little child, sitting next to his brother. You can tell which one is him. Oh, he looks so sweet. But I can't find it anywhere!

normal_edge_brothers.jpg

Is this the one? He's the one on the right. Sweet! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom