Freestylin' Friday - Put A Smile On His Face

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Happy Edge Day everyone :wave:

Because of recent news regarding the new CD, let's have pictures of Edge being happy. Either on stage playing, with his family, or just big happy smiling pictures. He can't be feeling to good about the fact that it's his copy of the CD that went missing. :sigh: :( Poor Edge.

smile.jpg

2102933.jpg

2807875.jpg

It's a tragedy to see this happen. They've worked so hard on this album. I hope they catch the person(s) who commited this horrible act. :(

edgebeanieless.jpg

edgejuly02.jpg

edgeteeth.jpg

I'm confused, he got his cd stolen? When? I've never heard about this! Where have I been! Or did he just lose it? Poor fellow :( I want to give him a hug :hug:

From u2.com

15.07.04 ?It Doesn?t Seem Credible...?

Edge has spoken of his astonishment that a CD containing some songs from the band?s new album has gone missing after a photo session.

Speaking to U2.Com, Edge said, 'A large slice of two years work lifted via a piece of round plastic. It doesn't seem credible but that's what's just happened to us...and it was my CD.'

The CD went missing during a photo-shoot in the south of France. The band recently completed much of the recording of the highly anticipated new album in Dublin and have been involved in post-production work in France.

It will be the first new studio album from U2 since All That You Can?t Leave Behind nearly four years ago.

French police have already launched a major investigation.

'The recording of this album has been going so well.' added Paul McGuinness of Principle Management. 'The band is so excited about its release. It would be a shame if unfinished work fell into the wrong hands.'

'This matter is of great concern to us.' said Lucian Grainge, Chairman and CEO of Universal Music Group UK. 'As the missing CD is our property, we're very keen find it as soon as possible and the French Police are being extremely helpful in this regard.'

Edgette said:
THIS IS TO DIE FOR! :drool: :drool: :drool: MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!
Thanx for posting this, last time I seen it I never saved it! HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEGA!!!!!!
Is there any pics of Edge running? Don't ask where this question came from cause I have no idea, but I was thinkin about him running and then wodered what he would look like in a sprint... lol
:D
:hug:

Good idea for a thread in these :censored: times - can't believe that anyone would do such a thing :no:

I just have a little request for this thread:
If anyone could post stills of Edge from the beachball-incident in the Slane-dvd I would be very :happy: and :applaud: and :bow: to you!
The expression on his face when Bono says "Oh, look Edge - a beachball!" is just priceless - one of my fav. moments of that dvd! :D

Okay, so I was listening to KROQ this morning (LA alt-rock station) and someone called in with what they called a really cool celebrity encounter. This person went on a Margarita Ride in Griffith Park, groups of eight ride horses to the top of a hill, drink margaritas and then come down (don't know who decided to mix drinking and riding horses up and down a hill, but okay). So the group was waiting for the last two people to arrive and it turned out those last two people were Edge and Morleigh!!!! The guy said he was so cool, like your best friend. He said Edge's horse had this habit of riding too close to the edge so they made jokes about that the whole time.

Dude!!! I want to go horseback riding with Edge or something. I don't know when this was, probably fairly recent, so I think there may be a decent chance that Edge could be in Cali now.

dsmith2904 said:
This person went on a Margarita Ride in Griffith Park, groups of eight ride horses to the top of a hill, drink margaritas and then come down (don't know who decided to mix drinking and riding horses up and down a hill, but okay). So the group was waiting for the last two people to arrive and it turned out those last two people were Edge and Morleigh!!!! The guy said he was so cool, like your best friend. He said Edge's horse had this habit of riding too close to the edge so they made jokes about that the whole time.

:ohmy:

I'm just imagining Edge on a horse - for some reason, I don't know why, I find that really funny :lol: Edge - on a horse?! Well, why not... :shrug:

dsmith2904 said:
Okay, so I was listening to KROQ this morning (LA alt-rock station) and someone called in with what they called a really cool celebrity encounter. This person went on a Margarita Ride in Griffith Park, groups of eight ride horses to the top of a hill, drink margaritas and then come down (don't know who decided to mix drinking and riding horses up and down a hill, but okay). So the group was waiting for the last two people to arrive and it turned out those last two people were Edge and Morleigh!!!! The guy said he was so cool, like your best friend. He said Edge's horse had this habit of riding too close to the edge so they made jokes about that the whole time.

That's so adorable! :cute: I love Edge and Morleigh, they seem like such a perfect, happy couple. *warm fuzzies*

Back
Top Bottom