Freestylin' Friday: Pimp my Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

"Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond (or The Diamond as Edge likes to call him) was a favorite. "I Love You Love" by Gary Glitter was one of the choices, and one of my favorites that he did. :D "Suspicious Minds" was a great one as well.

"Suspicious Minds" sang by The Edge is awesome. :drool:

I have a cd of all Edge karaoke....someplace. If I can find it I can do b&p's to anyone in the US. It's not all of the songs and there are tons of repeats on it. I'll have to look when I get home later on to make sure I can find it before I make any promises to send it.

nurse chrissi said:
edge_jtvideo.jpg

looks like I've got some U2 midwest people in this thread :D
I'll be at Chicago - you guys coming to st. louis?

I will be there NurseChrissi!!!!:wave:

nurse chrissi said:

:bow: that outfit is why Pop edge is so pimp-tastic - just glorious

Edge looks like a cross between a pimp and some 85 year old guy named Wilbur living his last days at some retirement home in Miami ordering the early bird dinner at Dennys.

:edge: (in old man Edge voice) "And don't forget my senior citizen discount, young lady!"

Edgette said:

"Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond (or The Diamond as Edge likes to call him) was a favorite. "

I've often wondered about this -- the second show I saw at Giants Stadium, Edge sang Sweet Caroline -- it was great, at that point, I had only heard that he was singing Daydream Believer, which he did the first night, so I was surprised and delighted -- anyway, the audience "got it" from jump, even singing along to the "dah, dah, dah" part with the horns, and when he finished and everyone was cheering, he turned gave himself a low fist pump, said "YEAH!" and went running back up to the mainstage. We were convinced that he had tried that song earlier in the tour and it went over like a lead balloon.

The karaoke was fun, but I really would like to hear Edge sing one or two songs on his own during a show. I mean really, we have to listen to Bon play the guitar, it's only right!:wink:

kellyahern said:
Are we going to have a new Freestylin' Friday this week?

I tried starting it last week, and my idea went over like a lead balloon :reject: :(.

:hug: :hug: :bow: Thank you for starting it Kelly. I started the new one just a bit ago.

Back
Top Bottom