Freestylin' Friday: Pimp my Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
c17d6cb1.jpg

50c5ef82.jpg

68b82c45.jpg

BrownEyedBoy said:
What karaoke song did Edge sing?

he sang loads of songs _ Including a beautiful solo version of Sunday Bloody Sunday but Daydream Believer and Suspicious Minds would have to be my favorites

kellyahern said:

I think it varied from night to night, and I don't think he did it through the whole tour. The two I remember are "Radar Love" and "Cheer up Sleepy Jean" by The Monkeys :lol:

5c8811df.jpg

He also did Sweet Caronline by Neil Diamond....or "The Diamond" as he referred to him as.

BrownEyedBoy said:
What karaoke song did Edge sing?

"Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond (or The Diamond as Edge likes to call him) was a favorite. "I Love You Love" by Gary Glitter was one of the choices, and one of my favorites that he did. :D "Suspicious Minds" was a great one as well.

Other songs included :

"New York New York"
"San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair)"
"It's Not Unusual"
"Singing In The Rain"
"Born To Be Wild"
"All Kinds of Everything"
"Whiskey In the Jar"
"I Am Sailing"
"Sugar Sugar"
"Macarena" ... (funniest thing ever)
"Volare"
"Dancing Queen"
"Sunday Bloody Sunday"

Thanks to u2tours for the info. I'd forgotten some of these. It's time to listen to the CD. lol.

Edgette said:

"Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond (or The Diamond as Edge likes to call him) was a favorite. "I Love You Love" by Gary Glitter was one of the choices, and one of my favorites that he did. :D "Suspicious Minds" was a great one as well.

Other songs included :

"New York New York"
"San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair)"
"It's Not Unusual"
"Singing In The Rain"
"Born To Be Wild"
"All Kinds of Everything"
"Whiskey In the Jar"
"I Am Sailing"
"Sugar Sugar"
"Macarena" ... (funniest thing ever)
"Volare"
"Dancing Queen"
"Sunday Bloody Sunday"

Thanks to u2tours for the info. I'd forgotten some of these. It's time to listen to the CD. lol.

My GOD! Where, praytell, would one get these? :drool:

Eep got most of them for me from her collection. I don't have "New York New York", "San Fransisco", "It's Not Unusual", "Whiskey In The Jar", "I Am Sailing" and "Sugar Sugar."

Back
Top Bottom