Freestylin' Friday: "Oh you look so beautiful tonight..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:
14.jpg

12.jpg

He has a very interestingly shaped skull...I luv's it

Edgette said:

I know the feeling. :hug: Well I hope you can make it. Maybe I can make it up to St. Paul. :hmm:

Sorry to butt in but hopefully this isn't too off-topic.

I seriously can't afford to toss $40 out on a U2.com membership right now just for the privilege of buying tickets first. I will barely be able to buy the tickets themselves. (Thanks Mr Bush and your wonderful economy that led me to a sucky job).

I desperately want to go to Chicago and/or Minneapolis. Do you honestly think I'm going to miss out if I wait for the public sale? I don't have to be right down on the floor but nosebleed seats don't figure into the dream either.

Since it sounds like you guys are familiar with the venues and how tickets sold for Elevation, just thought I'd ask in this area where I feel a bit more comfortable.

Thanks,

PopDaisy

Advah said:
:huh: Many guys over 70 wear that when I take the bus to go downtown every morning..

Yeah, but on him it looks good! Besides, I've seen lots of 70+ guys wearing knit caps, so... :shrug:

Am I the only one who likes Edge's legs? Long and graceful, just like the rest of him! Yeah, they're a little thin, but so is he; he'd look rather strange with that slender torso on top of huge muscular legs!

Back
Top Bottom