Freestylin' Friday - Long Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

Yeah, I believe that's where it's from. I think he's shirtless too. (Don't hate me Edge). Awww, no you don't have to go through any trouble if you don't have any stills from that part. I was just curious if you did. :) :hug:

I've never been out West before. I'm so excited for it. I was talking to Gredge from Elevation last night...they have so many surprises. :wink:

Yeah, I'll be there with Eep. We're both getting there on Friday afternoon. Yep, we'll be at the show. :D :hyper:

I should pm you so we can trade cell phone #. Eep said she can't use hers out of her area. I have unlimited long distance so it doesn't matter to me about that.......

I've been to LA alot. I have family there. I'm just going for U2 this time...:D

It's no trouble since the dvd is right in front of me. :sexywink:

dsmith2904 said:

FullonEdge2 did.

It is really hard to find information on Morleigh. I've wanted to do a bio on her because she's done so many great things (dancing, choreography, directing, etc) but there just aren't many interviews about her around to gather information from.
Yea... that's exactly why my info isn't there lol.
FullonEdge :lol: :hug:

arw9797 said:

I should pm you so we can trade cell phone #. Eep said she can't use hers out of her area. I have unlimited long distance so it doesn't matter to me about that.......

I've been to LA alot. I have family there. I'm just going for U2 this time...:D

It's no trouble since the dvd is right in front of me. :sexywink:

I'm pretty sure I can use mine. I'd have to double check.

lol, very nice. I haven't watched Outside It's America in ages. I'd have to go dig it out.

Ok I found a few in my "Joshua Tree" album. This part goes by so fast that it's hard to get anything that's not blurry.

33%3B989%3A323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A7%3C%3A874%3Bot1lsi

33%3B989%3A323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A7%3C%3A53%3B%3Bot1lsi

gotta go but I'll be back with some stills later. Not next weekend since we'll be gone but maybe in a few weeks we could do a stills theme. I have tons of new goodies that I can make stills from :sexywink:

arw9797 said:
gotta go but I'll be back with some stills later. Not next weekend since we'll be gone but maybe in a few weeks we could do a stills theme. I have tons of new goodies that I can make stills from :sexywink:

Oh good idea! Hehe. :hyper: That'll be a good one. :yes: :up:

:wave: Talk to you later!

Edge posted in PLEBA! :ohmy:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for adding a never before seen photo of yourself to this drool shrine erected in your honor.

:bow:

erised said:

"Stay" stills. :drool:

I haven't watched that video in such a long time. I'd forgotten how amazing he looked in it. All of them did.

:mad:

I just went to upload stills on snapfish and it said "failed." :eyebrow: Why does it always do funky things when I want to upload? I'd upload them to photobucket but that would require changing them from bmp to jpg and that's way too much work for my brain on a Friday night. I'll try snapcrap again a little later. :madspit:

The Edge said:

"self portrait" for Dev.....

I must go. Just want you to know that some of these photos have indeed quite scared me

good night all
thanks for the invite Dev [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh dear God... Edge found his way into Pleba. :ohmy:

This is going to be very very interesting :lol:

Night night, Edge!

arw9797 said:
:mad:

I just went to upload stills on snapfish and it said "failed." :eyebrow: Why does it always do funky things when I want to upload? I'd upload them to photobucket but that would require changing them from bmp to jpg and that's way too much work for my brain on a Friday night. I'll try snapcrap again a little later. :madspit:

You can upload bmp on photobucket.

:reject:
Oh My God.
that pretty much sums it up - edgette - I believe that I too said some rather incriminating things last night :D
all in all - darn cool of the Edge to brave PLEBA - we really are a nice group

nurse chrissi said:
:reject:
Oh My God.
that pretty much sums it up - edgette - I believe that I too said some rather incriminating things last night :D
all in all - darn cool of the Edge to brave PLEBA - we really are a nice group

Well at least he knows of two girls that are applying for that fun job. :wink:

Edgette said:

i only just spotted this thread cause i've been off all day so sorry if i'm a bit behind but...

HELLO!!!!

that is a lovely jovely bunch of pics right there:)
nice tummy mr edge!

Last edited:
Speaking of scared, it quite scares me that a U2 member is watching PLEBA :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom