Freestylin' Friday - Long Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i kinda figured when i saw that edge had 39 posts, and i couldn't find him in lemonade stand or everything you know is wrong, that he just may have popped in to our little pleba space. edge rocks.

:up:

bono drew you a portrait, dsmith?? :ohmy: lucky lucky you. wow.

Is he gone?

edgeeye.bmp

I think it's cute. Certainly different. :up:

The Edge
Untitled
1994 - polaroid self-landscape (12cm x 10cm)

Last edited:
that is a cool portrait dsmith! you are lucky.

i have a self portrait that i drew of myself :laugh: :reject:

Edgette said:

Yeah...he says he's scared....I'm scared. :ohmy: :uhoh:

:hug: it's ok.

I said last night that I was going to post some stills from Outside It's America but I can't figure out which of my 46 albums they are in( :shifty: and no I do not have 46 albums of U2....only about half of those are U2 :D ) I used to be so organized with those. :mad:

edited because I can't spell today. :|

Last edited:
tiger_luver64 said:

:lmao: Well, I like Edgefuzz too! hehe! But ya know, if I went some place and there was a whole bunch of pics of me all over I would be scared too :D :uhoh:

Well I hope we...or I...didn't scare him too badly. I love that he's posting on here. :love:

arw9797 said:

:hug: it's ok.

I said last night that I was going to post some stills from Outside It's America but I can't figure out which of my 46 albums they are ( :shifty: and no I do not have 46 albums of U2....only about half of those are U2 :D ) I used to be so organized with those. :mad:

:hug:

Well if you do find out which album they're in please post some. I love that documentary. Do you have any stills where he's driving that army-type jeep? :drool:

Can you believe LA's a week away?

Edgette said:

:hug:

Well if you do find out which album they're in please post some. I love that documentary. Do you have any stills where he's driving that army-type jeep? :drool:

Can you believe LA's a week away?

Is that from the Spanish Eyes video part? Yes. Well if I don't I can make more :sexywink: I'm not leaving my house tonight after the week I've had at work :crazy: I'll make stills and post. :D

I can't wait for LA! :dance: I was just there with the family for a wedding but I think this trip will be alot better than that one was. :yes:

Are you going to be with Eep? I have no idea what time we'll actually arrive in that area.....I assume you guys are going to the show on Saturday night too???

arw9797 said:

Is that from the Spanish Eyes video part? Yes. Well if I don't I can make more :sexywink: I'm not leaving my house tonight after the week I've had at work :crazy: I'll make stills and post. :D

I can't wait for LA! :dance: I was just there with the family for a wedding but I think this trip will be alot better than that one was. :yes:

Are you going to be with Eep? I have no idea what time we'll actually arrive in that area.....I assume you guys are going to the show on Saturday night too???

Yeah, I believe that's where it's from. I think he's shirtless too. (Don't hate me Edge). Awww, no you don't have to go through any trouble if you don't have any stills from that part. I was just curious if you did. :) :hug:

I've never been out West before. I'm so excited for it. I was talking to Gredge from Elevation last night...they have so many surprises. :wink:

Yeah, I'll be there with Eep. We're both getting there on Friday afternoon. Yep, we'll be at the show. :D :hyper:

tiger_luver64 said:

(I'm TheWho4Life :wink: ) Yea it's true... but I don't think the info is all correct, so sorry if it's not :uhoh: it's mainly just pictures...

www.morleighsteinbergevans.snowboarding2.com

There ya go... who said I did? Just wondering... :D

FullonEdge2 did.

It is really hard to find information on Morleigh. I've wanted to do a bio on her because she's done so many great things (dancing, choreography, directing, etc) but there just aren't many interviews about her around to gather information from.

Back
Top Bottom