Freestylin' Friday - In The Year 2000!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Happy Edge day everyone! :wave:

How brilliant was Edge last night? He nearly had me crying I was laughing so hard.

We don't have to post pictures from the year 2000, though you can if you'd like. :wink:

Thanks to QueenBee for the stills! :bow:

conan_016.jpg

conan_017.jpg

conan_018.jpg

conan_019.jpg

I loved this skit.. Edge was so funny. The thing that had me laughing the most was the remark about Bonos crap sunglasses. You could tell he was trying hard to not laugh :giggle:

Thanks for the pictures QB and Edgette :)

:cute:

We're onto him now. The real reason he wears that cap is to hide the pointy Vulcan ears.

I've been singing IN THE YEAR 2000 all day today! That skit was so hysterical! You could see the flashlight that Edge was holding and was supposed to be pointing up onto his face. Good stuff....:applaud:

SpanishEyes21 said:
EdgeMorleigh_Monaco.jpg
][/QUOTE]

You just have to wonder what the admittedly shy 16-year-old wallflower Dave Evans would say if he was shown this photo and told he was going to marry this hot woman.

After he finished asking why he was wearing that hat, of course.

:wink:

PopDaisy

kellyahern said:

Water all over my keyboard!!! Thanks for the laugh.

And did anyone catch Bono's WTF look when he said Urkel? I guess "Family Matters" never made it to Ireland.

And Edge seriously cracked me up in the "Year 2000" sketch. His voice was perfect and I loved his burn on Bono's crap sunglasses.

Back
Top Bottom