Freestylin Friday: Does Snapfish Now Suck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
It's been ages since I last started one of these but I needed to test out if Snapfish no longer lets me post images here. This would be a major tragedy for me if the links no longer work because I've had many fantastic girls share many fantastic stills with me that I love sharing with all of you.

Anyway, here goes. Post what you've got if you've got it.

of=50,355,443

Last edited:
Have you maybe exceeded your monthly bandwidth? Coz photobucket sent me a warning once about my bandwidth allotment becoming dangerous low. Posting TOO many Bono pics all over the place!! :sexywink: But I don't have that problem now that my bandwidth is 10 GB a month. :wink:

Yeah I think Snapfish changed their links and now they dont post here. I think its because of the * they put in the links now. So the old links might work but new ones wont.

I talked to Elvis about it but I dont think there's anything he can do.

The answer to your question is yes.

But Sicy, I think in addition to new photos being uploaded they've changed some of my links but left others alone. I'm perplexed by that. <<sigh>> Oh well. I'll take one evening and change everything to photobucket someday.
Photobucket's better anyway - you can post larger size pics and gifs!

funky-edge3.gif

jm_edgewink.gif

edge17tna.jpg

kellyahern said:
So basically, don't upload anything new to snapfish because it won't post here? But pics already uploaded will still work?

Did I get that right? :reject:

Some older ones are working and some aren't. It seems like the stills and personal photos I loaded have the same links but some of the pics I uploaded from websites don't. Super odd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom