Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
This week's fabulous theme is............:shrug: I can't think of anything exciting anymore and honestly I'm kind of tired of posting the same pictures week after week. :(

I think I'd like to pass along the torch for the Freestylin' Friday thread to anyone who wants it. It was always dsmith's thread to start and then somehow it became mine. So I think this will be the last Freestylin' Friday thread I start for a while. Maybe once there's tons of new Edge pictures floating around in the coming months I'll be back. :yes: That doesn't mean I'm leaving the thread all together. But for now the thread is up for grabs to start. That seems to be the way the other weekly threads are for the other guys. Whoever wants to start it does.

:shifty: on that note:

Happy Edge day everyone! :edge:

cf40f6c4.jpg

Happy Friday! :wave:

YEp, edgette deffinitly should. I know she wouldn't forget!
Happy friday guys! But here, it's not friday yet. Oh well. I actually thought today was wednesday. I cant post pics now I have to eat dinner. I will later guys!

I should try to get my scanner working. I have quite a few good shots of Edge that I took during the last tour.

33e3dac5.jpg

324730f3.jpg

32923360.jpg

Back
Top Bottom