Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Happy early Edge day everyone. :wave:

I was going to ask for a fun thread, i.e. EdgeChest or EdgeArms, but in light of the news this week, I'm not sure if that would be appropriate. :sigh:

What do you all think?

_MG_6249.jpg

I this picture - I love how into the moment he is

Rant on
The schmaltz factor is already getting pretty high but I’ll add by saying that I’ve been listening to Michael Stipes version of “In the Sun” all day today (just straight Stipe - Chris Martin is nice and all but he doesn’t hold a candle to Stipe :drool: aka another one of my secret gay boyfriends :D
Great song - just tear up listening to it

I’m not posting the song b/c if you want to hear it you need to download it as all proceeds go to Mercy Corps

Rant off

nurse chrissi said:
_MG_6249.jpg

I this picture - I love how into the moment he is

Rant on
The schmaltz factor is already getting pretty high but I’ll add by saying that I’ve been listening to Michael Stipes version of “In the Sun” all day today (just straight Stipe - Chris Martin is nice and all but he doesn’t hold a candle to Stipe :drool: aka another one of my secret gay boyfriends :D
Great song - just tear up listening to it

I’m not posting the song b/c if you want to hear it you need to download it as all proceeds go to Mercy Corps

Rant off

Great picture and great song. Stipe :drool:

Edgette said:

random thoughts
first off - edge fur :drool:
and Brian's got a tattoo - wonder what it is :hmm:

and yes I realize that both of those comments put me in the crazy fan category :huh:

Back
Top Bottom