Freestylin' Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Happy Edge day everyone! :wave:

I'm still coming down from seeing U2 twice this week, both shows were unbelievable. I met Bono and Edge on Tuesday and Larry (!) on Wednesday. I'm still speechless about it all.

Here's a picture of Edge from the meeting -

c5823372.jpg

I've no idea for a theme this week, so post your favorite pictures of Edge or anything you'd prefer. :wink:

I've found a lot of great Edge pics recently, but had a hard time keeping track of who took all of them, since I found them randomly searching the net or in some cases, posted on forums like these. If I post anything that belongs to someone who didn't want it posted, or really wanted credit for it, please let me know!

44742772_673803db6b_b.jpg

Hey, great pictures. :up:
I was just wondering, ya know, one of these days you´re going to meet Edge in real life again and he´s gonna take a look at you and say, "HEY IT´S YOU AGAIN?! STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!"
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :lol:
But I KNOW he´s not like that at all. He´ll be glad to see you :up:

U2bpbear24 said:

Sad_girl .... i just read your sig....Adam gave you a hug?!?! :drool: thats awesome!

:yes: :love: :faint: He's such a sweetheart! I was like a total idiot fan girl telling him how much I admired him in particular
and he hugged me anyway. :cute: Maybe it was just to get me to stop talking? :lol: :heart:

Last edited:
Edgette said:
Happy Edge day everyone! :wave:

I'm still coming down from seeing U2 twice this week, both shows were unbelievable. I met Bono and Edge on Tuesday and Larry (!) on Wednesday. I'm still speechless about it all.

Here's a picture of Edge from the meeting -

c5823372.jpg

I've no idea for a theme this week, so post your favorite pictures of Edge or anything you'd prefer. :wink:

Did he sign the picture you had last time this time? :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :love: :faint: He's such a sweetheart! I was like a total idiot fan girl telling him how much I admired him in particular
and he hugged me anyway. :cute: Maybe it was just to get me to stop talking? :lol: :heart:

:hyper: :hug: :heart: awww thats awesome!!!!

No :sigh: he didn't sign my picture, or take my gift or talk to me. And he wasn't taking pictures with anyone.

Maybe I should turn into a Larry girl. :hmm: :wink:

Edgette said:

c5823372.jpg

OMG. If I ever get that close to that man, I would totally faint on the spot. :drool: Nic pic! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom