Freestyle Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay so I couldn't think of a more creative title

But I'll more than make up for it with some Edge Love

10.jpg

A_14.jpg

edge_zo.jpg

edge_limo.jpg

where have all the edge girls gone?

Awwww this has got to be one of the saddest turn out of Edge pics I've ever seen. Where have all the Edge crazed girls gone to?? Have they been kidnapped by the other members of U2?? Come on! I know you can do better than this!
*comforts a very sad Edge* there there edgie... it'll be alright.... i'm sure they're all just very busy
-edge- *sniff* this doesn't happen to Bono....
me-I'm sure even Bono has his off days... besides you're The Edge... guitar God
-edge- *grinz* so with all of this comforting me...does this mean you want to come back to me??
me- sorry Edge....still a Bono girl
-edge- oooo i think i can change your mind..... *closes and locks door*
me- Hey! .... HELP!!! EDGE IS KIDNAPPING ME!!! HEL... ooo Edge....
[LMFAO] come on!! post Edgie pics!

Re: where have all the edge girls gone?

JemEvans said:
Awwww this has got to be one of the saddest turn out of Edge pics I've ever seen. Where have all the Edge crazed girls gone to?? Have they been kidnapped by the other members of U2?? Come on! I know you can do better than this!
*comforts a very sad Edge* there there edgie... it'll be alright.... i'm sure they're all just very busy
-edge- *sniff* this doesn't happen to Bono....
me-I'm sure even Bono has his off days... besides you're The Edge... guitar God
-edge- *grinz* so with all of this comforting me...does this mean you want to come back to me??
me- sorry Edge....still a Bono girl
-edge- oooo i think i can change your mind..... *closes and locks door*
me- Hey! .... HELP!!! EDGE IS KIDNAPPING ME!!! HEL... ooo Edge....
[LMFAO] come on!! post Edgie pics!

:drool: CHANGE MY MIND EDGE!!!!!!!!:drool:

:lol: LMAO! That is phuckin hilarious.

bling bling!

Azzuh!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
1.jpg

adorable!!
edge2001.jpg

cologne2.jpg

bostondvd.jpg

it's double the fun:
cnn.jpg

edge299.jpg

Last edited:
Re: bling bling!

mocool12 said:

omg! i was attacked by edge fuzzies SO violently when i saw this pic.... i didn't think i was going to make it. *forces heart to beat again* :love: *le sigh* soooo sososososososooooo cute!!

much love ------------ sarah

p.s. i would love to contribute pictures to freestyle friday, but i have a tendency to kill threads when i post pics, so i usually refrain. :lol:

*ahem* i'm going to risk a thread death here to say that Mocool and Dsmith are my heroes. :) i love you. :yes: it needed to be said. lol.

much love ---------- sarah

*edited because i can't spell*

Last edited:
Re: Re: bling bling!

femaleorgazmatron said:

p.s. i would love to contribute pictures to freestyle friday, but i have a tendency to kill threads when i post pics, so i usually refrain. :lol:

You? YOU? believe me, i've killed sooo many threads- i thought i was the only one who felt this way! lol even my sister deemed me the thread killer *sigh* :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: bling bling!

Jam Jar said:

You? YOU? believe me, i've killed sooo many threads- i thought i was the only one who felt this way! lol even my sister deemed me the thread killer *sigh* :rolleyes:

lol, i refuse to let you kill this thread and therefore prove yourself right! :mac: I WILL KILL THIS THREAD! muahahaha.

*kicks self in butt* I never knew there was an Edge day! I guess I don't get here on Fridays and I never knew what was going on. I love your pics, thanks for posting them all. Edge rocks!

bring me back from the 'darkside' ??

Well dsmith2904 as drool worthy as all the Edgie pics are...and trust me... VERY drool worthy... I still don't feel that lustfullness I once had for Edge as I do now with Bono. These days I see Edge and go awww what a cutie...I see Bono and I'm all :drool:
maybe this is just a phaze but all i know is right now whenever I listen to Bono's voice...... :drool: *gets all rock star lustful* ... ANYWAYS! elevatedsoul2 glad u had such a laugh @ what I posted :D always enjoy putting a smile or making someone laugh a lot.
*Bono comes to save the day and take Jem back to his side of the world*
-edge- hey! she's my fan !
-bono- she's mine now beanie boy
-edge- but she was a Edge fan from the beginning
-bono- *starts singing If You Wear That Velvet Dress in his low deep voice*
me- *puddle of drool*
-bono- see
-edge- i'll get her back... you may have won this round but i'll get her back

LMFAO!! this nearly sounds like some cheesy comic book!
LATERS!

Back
Top Bottom