Free Your Mind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I've been finding (thanks Kelly and PLEBA!) these really handsome pics of Bono at the MTV Europe Awards of 1999 where he received the Free Your Mind award. There are some really good looking ones, but I don't like the glasses he has on. Does anybody have any other pics of this event, especially without the glasses?

1hands.jpg

1fym.jpg

1fym2.jpg

1pg.jpg

1ps.jpg

bonomick1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a particularly big fan of this look :tongue: Sure the shades could be gone or cooler but he looks sexy anyway. He's got his hair all snipped off in the back and a low neck shirt collar showing off plenty of neck :drool: :combust: I'm so jealous of Mick Jagger :lol:

Isn't there a watermark free pic like this someplace? I know I saw it on zootopia.

313039a.jpg

Found another one. Tabby and Billie aren't you jealous of Mick Jagger here? That hand is mighty close to that neck, ooooo:combust: No wonder he's smiling:sexywink:

jaggermtv.jpg

Last edited:
Yay, I was hoping to find one of him getting the award! Thanks!

Thanks for the alert, U2Kitten. :D

:yes: That particular look, and the whole ATYCLB promo pics with that kind of haircut, combed back or all spikey like BD video - I like! It was nice to see it return in the Electrical storm video.

(but then again, my avatar picture probably tells you that already lol)

Last edited:
I'm glad you liked the U2girl! :wave: I like your avatar but if you want an avatar of another pic I can make you one, just ask:wave:

So I guess there are no pics of this when he wasn't wearing the glasses, huh? Oh well, some other nice pics though.

I'm not even sure what he got this award for, it must have been his political work over the years.

Back
Top Bottom