FREE U2 tees for my PLEBAns!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Would anyone be interested in a U2 shirt? I'm in the process of some major spring cleaning of my closet and I found a few U2 shirts I probably won't wear. I can mail them for free within the United States. If anyone's interested in seeing them, I can post pics and size info a bit later. Just thought I'd offer to fellow PLEBAns first!

Don't worry, I still have others! And one of them I got two of, so it's no loss.

I'll post the pictures and sizes in a bit. First come, first serve. Just pick one so others get a chance, unless no one else wants it. Post here to claim your shirt, then PM or e-mail me your mailing address. I think Canda is OK for me, it shouldn't be any more expensive, I just have to fill out a customs form.

African Well Fund shirt - never worn (I was given two, the second was intended for Bono, but he didn't stop that day and didn't notice it on the rail). Adult large (a smaller large)

Front
Picture%20066.jpg

Back (stats about clean water)
Picture%20067.jpg

PopMart shirt, worn a lot but no stains or holes, missing tag, adult medium

Front
Picture%20068.jpg

Back
Picture%20069.jpg

Unofficial Elevation shirt, adult medium (a pretty big medium). Back has European leg dates.

Front
Picture%20070.jpg

Back
Picture%20071.jpg

Unofficial Elevation shirt, adult small. Back has European leg dates.

Front
Picture%20074.jpg

Back
Picture%20075.jpg

"Wild Honey" shirt, not a U2 shirt, but says "Wild Honey 23" on the front and "Yum Pop" on the sleeve. Juniors medium (like adult small)

Front
Picture%20072.jpg
Picture%20073.jpg

Back - plain blue

sami0201 said:
Can I have the PopMart one?? And are you sure? :lol:

Of course! I'm most attached to this one, but I have 13 PopMart posters on my wall, plus I never wear the shirt so someone else should enjoy it!

So PopMart and all-black Elevation are taken...

biff said:
I don't need a shirt, but I'd like to comment on how beautifully vacuumed your carpet is!

:lol: I went upstairs to take the photos, hehe. Actually, we have nasty carpet up there that's been there for probably 25 years, and it's me least favorite color, so I bought a huge scrap to cover it (what you see in the pics). Oh, and I love to vacuum! :nerd:

Hehe, first I have to finish with my bedroom. My little sis is having a garage sale to finance her school trip to France, so I'm planning on taking full advantage of this opportunity to purge. I've already tossed half of my clothes (and I don't have many clothes). I also decided to sell my jewelry kit and got so frustrated sorting the beads, I ended up dumping the beads I don't feel like sorting on the floor and sucking them up :D

I could probably get rid of some U2 posters too :hmm:

:lol: This is so nice of you! I'd love being an American right now :wink: The Popmart shirt is just :drool: :drool: !!

I'm glad to see all the shirts getting good homes. I wore one of my Vertigo Ts today for casual Friday--everyone just thought it was a cute shirt with a heart on it. :wink: My place needs vacuuming also--enough to keep you satisfied for a while. I would love to see the posters too--but by the time I'm back on Monday--I would say they will be gone. See ya'll. :hug:

Hi!

I would like Wild Honey shirt if one4u2 would prefer the African Well shirt, but if not that's fine!

:heart: This is very sweet of you.

Is the pop mart one taken yet? i would loooove that one. i think this is really nice of you! even if some else is already getting that one. i know i am not a regular blue crack addict anymore, because i have been so busy these days, so if you wanted to give it to a friend here i wouldn't mind either.

Last edited:
I'm totally in love with both the Pop and (unofficial) Elevation ones. But seeing as the Pop is taken, may I have the Elevation (black and green) one, pleeease? I can never find any U2 shirts that are my size. I about spazzed when I saw that one was a small. :D :heart:

Last edited:
I think I am too late. Sure the day I have to work and they give free shirts away. LOL And I'm a cotton slut too- I'll show up anywhere for anything if a free shirt is involved!
If any are left let me know. I'll paypal you shipping money.

I'm not very interested in the U2 shirts but I just wanted to say that you're so kind for giving away your U2 shirts like that :yes:

if you do plan on giving away some posters though, I'd be interested in that. I'm thinking about starting a collection of U2 posters and framing them. Then possibly start a U2 room like the many PLEBAns here have already :).

Keep us updated LivLuv, once again, thanks so much for your generosity (even though it's just spring cleaning to you :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom