Free Stylin' Hat Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beanie's Beanie's are good for your heart......

EdgeQmagCover.jpg

ZooEdgeorangeshirt.jpg

edgech1.jpg

pareja3.jpg
PopEdgeQmag2.jpg

ZooEdgeRedvest.jpg

P.S. sandpaper like tissue is not good for the nose:huh:

Kristie said:
oh lordy

I'll see what i can do with the full-sized gif tonight :huh:
it's going to be mofo huge, let's hope I have enough memory :D

Dont do it Krisite, i dont want you to use up all your memory.

I was just fantising what it would be like to see that gif really huge on my screen, I didn't think it could actully be done. I demand you forget about it.

dsmith2904 said:
Esther, you need Kleenex!! I have allergies and refuse to use anything other than Kleenex because everything else destroys my poor nose.
]

I do need Kleenex:yes: I bought this stuff called Soft n' Gentle tissue and there aint nothin soft n' gentle about it:mad:

ABEdge.jpg

LovetownEdge2.jpg
LovetownEdgewhiteshirt.jpg

LovetownEdgsigningautograph.jpg

ZooEdgeredshirt.jpg

edge604.jpg

edge793.jpg

Hi girls! :wave:

:hug: and :kiss: to all, except Esther... I don't want to get sick! :no:

J/K!!! :hug: Esther :hug: I hope you get better soon.

I don't feel like posting repeats, so I'm gonna leave my posting for when I have new pics, which will hopefully be soon!

well ladies

...the screen-size Gif has been made. :eek: Well, it's 740x580...

it runs really slow on my computer cos it's like 2 and a half megs and I don't have a whole lot of memory

I don't want anyone's puter to spaz out so I'm just posting a link.
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~klericks/edgeOHmofobig.gif

and if I catch anyone copying that link somewhere else I will injure you. Upload it to dazzle or something if you have to share that bad.

wowow *rightclicksave*

question: does anyone of the other 3 photos of the boys for timeout magazine bc I lost those awhile back? pm me or just post here please

*major Edge overload :combust:*

question: does anyone of the other 3 photos of the boys for timeout magazine bc I lost those awhile back? pm me or just post here please

I am in real need of them!!!! :lmao:

edge-weekend how i missed you...and all i've got to show for it is this lousy sunburn

kristie, that big version of THE gif is amazing! :bow:

:combust: love the pictures that weren't here on friday :drool:

*walks in with head hung*

I am so so so sorry guys.. :sad: ...the stupid internet connection was broken all weekend and it just got back up :(

*cries* I missed edge day! COMPLETELY! I feel so really really bad, please don't feel i was neglecting you all, i wasn't, it was just the stoopid computer!! AIEEE! :hug: I :heart: everyone!

:mad:

But its fixed now. I'm okay. I will resist the urge to smash it in, because i couldn't come in to join in all the fun.... :sigh:

Next week will be Roe's edge posting extravaganza! Perhaps she will be an acrobat! :angel:

rockonedge said:
*walks in with head hung*

I am so so so sorry guys.. :sad: ...the stupid internet connection was broken all weekend and it just got back up :(

*cries* I missed edge day! COMPLETELY! I feel so really really bad, please don't feel i was neglecting you all, i wasn't, it was just the stoopid computer!! AIEEE! :hug: I :heart: everyone!

:mad:

But its fixed now. I'm okay. I will resist the urge to smash it in, because i couldn't come in to join in all the fun.... :sigh:

Next week will be Roe's edge posting extravaganza! Perhaps she will be an acrobat! :angel:

did you kick the computer half way across the room when it broke? that's what i would have done...

i just realised i'll be around for edge-weekend minimally next weekend and the weekend after that...fooking frisbee tournaments....

Back
Top Bottom