Free Stylin' Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a split second when I looked for this thread on the main pleba page, it looked like this thread had that padlock/closed symbol on it. I looked at it too fast I guess. Yikes...I couldn't imagine what anyone would say or do in this thread that would get it closed.

:eyebrow:

:mac: well I guess I can imagine but still.........

3377682%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3C743%3B3ot1lsi

3377682%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3C74483ot1lsi

3377682%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3A836%3B%3Bot1lsi

3377682%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323374%3C%3A%3A758ot1lsi
3377682%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337572%3B545ot1lsi

3377682%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A6%3A79%3B9nu0mrj

but african swallows are non migratory!

dsmith2904 said:
Now starts the "Where is everybody" banter...

Where is everybody? I know summer's starting and school's getting out but I thought that we'd have at least a handful of Edge girls to do the thread proud. :shrug:

*gulp*

:eek:

:reject:

*whistles*

Ehm....uhm.....well. I erm...uh...see i did this once...i dont know spanisheyes might remember, i'll get all into a forum, and then i'll suddenly feel bad for becoming so involved, you know? B/c i'll be doing that instead of other things i need to do, and then i'll suddenly feel really guilty, and i'll be like "ok, i need to stop this for a while, and then maybe when i can get a hold of stuff again i'll come in for more fun" . So thats kind of what happened. *digs toes into ground* I'm really sorry....i didnt mean to just leave anyone hanging but i felt it was something i had to do, to prove to myself that i could live w/o interference and pleba for a bit...i slowly started getting back to the zoo...and now i'm kinda back here. I'll post when i can, i :heart: the edge threads ( :faint: ) but im going to be gone a lot in the summer too. But i'll be here when i can! More edginess next friday! Hurrah!

So, uh, hi everybody! :D

and spanisheyes, your sig is hypnotizing. its insane. i watched it for five minutes. watch the arm...watch the arm. lol. :coocoo:

Re: but african swallows are non migratory!

rockonedge said:

*gulp*

:eek:

:reject:

*whistles*

Ehm....uhm.....well. I erm...uh...see i did this once...i dont know spanisheyes might remember, i'll get all into a forum, and then i'll suddenly feel bad for becoming so involved, you know? B/c i'll be doing that instead of other things i need to do, and then i'll suddenly feel really guilty, and i'll be like "ok, i need to stop this for a while, and then maybe when i can get a hold of stuff again i'll come in for more fun" . So thats kind of what happened. *digs toes into ground* I'm really sorry....i didnt mean to just leave anyone hanging but i felt it was something i had to do, to prove to myself that i could live w/o interference and pleba for a bit...i slowly started getting back to the zoo...and now i'm kinda back here. I'll post when i can, i :heart: the edge threads ( :faint: ) but im going to be gone a lot in the summer too. But i'll be here when i can! More edginess next friday! Hurrah!

So, uh, hi everybody! :D

and spanisheyes, your sig is hypnotizing. its insane. i watched it for five minutes. watch the arm...watch the arm. lol. :coocoo:

Hi, rockonedge:wave:

I think its ok to make daily visits to PLEBA as long as you dont let it consume your life and take the place of your responsabilities. But I do understand that PLEBA can be kinda addictive:lol: ...:huh:

SE21... love the new sigs!! POP Edge so rules!!!!!

Thank you. And thanks to erised for the gif and the stills.

It was really hard parting with my winking Edge avatar.

Re: Re: but african swallows are non migratory!

SpanishEyes21 said:

Thank you. And thanks to erised for the gif and the stills.

It was really hard parting with my winking Edge avatar.

Yes, but there's something really awesome about Edge with the handlebar moustache!!!

A little homage!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

:macdevil:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Since erised was nice enough to make so many stills, a little Making of Joshua Tree!!! (cont. from previous post)

attachment.php

I so love when guys have lines around their eyes :drool:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So I seriously enjoy the Making of JT video because I'm a major nerd for all that behind the scenes stuff and love hearing all the stories and all, but I do feel ridiculously swoony when I watch it. so like Edge comes on and I know he's sharing all this interesting information and I really do care to know that somewhere in the world there's this little basic Memorex tape with the basis of Streets on it, but then I see how beyond amazing Edge looks and it starts to be like "Blah, blah, blah." So dreadfully sad!! But he does look intensely spectacular.

dsmith2904 said:

So I seriously enjoy the Making of JT video because I'm a major nerd for all that behind the scenes stuff and love hearing all the stories and all, but I do feel ridiculously swoony when I watch it. so like Edge comes on and I know he's sharing all this interesting information and I really do care to know that somewhere in the world there's this little basic Memorex tape with the basis of Streets on it, but then I see how beyond amazing Edge looks and it starts to be like "Blah, blah, blah." So dreadfully sad!! But he does look intensely spectacular.

Um..you're not the only one! The first time I watched it I forwarded through everyone else but Edge and then after I watched it I had no clue what he was talking about. I was all excited to hear all of their stories about the Joshua Tree too but I just couldn't do anything but stare at Edge. :shrug: What can I say, he looks hot....and all those close ups :drool:

Re: Re: Re: but african swallows are non migratory!

dsmith2904 said:

Yes, but there's something really awesome about Edge with the handlebar moustache!!!

A little homage!!!

attachment.php

B]

OH MY GAWD!!!!:drool: :tongue: he looks so HOT. I havent seen that still, I must have missed it. Its so beautiful :combust:

dsmith2904 said:
Since erised was nice enough to make so many stills, a little Making of Joshua Tree!!! (cont. from previous post)

attachment.php

I so love when guys have lines around their eyes :drool:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am a nerd to I guess because when I saw it with Mary we keep rewinding the part when he bit his lip. We also loved it when he laughed at himself.:cute:

Hope Mary dosen't kill me for busting us out like that!! :lol:

smk1379 said:

rewinding the part when he bit his lip. We also loved it when he laughed at himself.:cute:

:raiseshand: did that too :yes:

I love when he starts laughing at himself. I have no clue what he says either but it's sooo :cute:

Back
Top Bottom