Free Stylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

:drool: arm :drool:
edbo-all7.jpg

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

irelandwhispers said:

The basic upload method only works for JPEG/JPG file formats, so you can't upload GIFs that way.

Ok your right, I just tried to upload a gif and it didn't work.

So dsmith if you want I'll be happy to save your gif on my boomspeed account.

can i just ask why there's a gif/jpeg Q&A in the middle of this weeks edge thread? did i miss something important?

SpanishEyes21 said:

Ok your right, I just tried to upload a gif and it didn't work.

So dsmith if you want I'll be happy to save your gif on my boomspeed account.

If you ask me nicely, I might host a few sigs in my web space. :wink:

IWasBored said:
can i just ask why there's a gif/jpeg Q&A in the middle of this weeks edge thread? did i miss something important?

mrtheedge.com requested that we not link images any more, so we need to save them in different web space. There's a lot of bandwidth theft going on, and PLEBA is probably the main culprit. We are crashing people's sites by linking their images in PLEBA.

irelandwhispers said:

mrtheedge.com requested that we not link images any more, so we need to save them in different web space. There's a lot of bandwidth theft going on, and PLEBA is probably the main culprit. We are crashing people's sites by linking their images in PLEBA.

yeah, i know that much. but did you have to go and hijack the edge-thread? there's already whole forums and other threads for discussing this

irelandwhispers said:

since we all check mrtheedge, we saw it. I honestly don't know why you are going on about this in every thread in pleba. It's kind of getting old and none of the webmasters are coming in here asking us not to do it other than Sarah and a few others. Also, non of the mods have mentioned it either. It's just kind of bothering me that someone who isnt' a mod is trying to tell me what I can and can't do.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you but I just don't know why you are making a big deal about it.

arw9797 said:

since we all check mrtheedge, we saw it. I honestly don't know why you are going on about this in every thread in pleba. It's kind of getting old and none of the webmasters are coming in here asking us not to do it other than Sarah and a few others. Also, non of the mods have mentioned it either. It's just kind of bothering me that someone who isnt' a mod is trying to tell me what I can and can't do.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you but I just don't know why you are making a big deal about it.

agreed. arw often states things better than i do.

Edgette said:

Hi FallingStar,

I'm not related to Tony's Elevation Tribute...I'm good friends with the guys in Elevation USA. Sorry for the confusion. I'll change it so it's more clear.

:wave:

Thanks!
Ooooooh, okay I see. :)

if i were a reech mannnnn, badahdeeeadahhh

dawww :cute: *gives edge a hug*
ed-boy9.jpg

:edge: : :rolleyes: Great bono's got himself stuck up on the flagpole again trying to show off for ali.. next thing you know he's going to be getting impaled by scaffolding with a white flag. I won't be surprised :tsk: like willy wonka says, they'll all come out in the wash...
ed-boy8.jpg

i'm only happy when it rains :)
ed-ab24.jpg

Say cheese!
ed-ab73.jpg

i just want you to listen, 'cos you are the only one who cares to hear

:edge: : bono do you need a tic tac? all the people ran away....

ed-ab67.jpg

:sad: sniff i miss my old avatar i still like my new one too tho..
ed-all63.jpg

Last edited:
IWasBored said:

Well dsmith asked if you can attach a sig and I said that I didn't think so then I suggested that she save it on snapfish and then somebody said that you cant upload gifs on snapfish and it all happened from there:D

SpanishEyes21 said:

Well dsmith asked if you can attach a sig and I said that I didn't think so then I suggested that she save it on snapfish and then somebody said that you cant upload gifs on snapfish and it all happened from there:D

it was just that it seemed like every single thread in pleba that i opened, that's what it was about.

trying to throw...sydney? cool, thanks, just curious

wait a minute...i didn't think trying to throw was on the sydney tape *plans trip to video rental shop*

Last edited:
i have o cluue if it is on the tape, but that's what i got told when someone made the still.

Back
Top Bottom