Free Stylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
I think all you have to do is send in some pictures to be developed or buy film from them, which isn't really that expensive. I could be totally wrong about that part though. I've only had my account for about 2 months so I guess I have a while to think about buying stuff. But I have looked into some of there products and they really aren't anymore expensive than anywhere else and if you need film and stuff like that then it would be worth it to order something from them if it means saving you albums.

According to Sicy, all you have to do is buy some prints for like, $1. That's not that bad. $1 a year is cheaper than $1 a month for what Elvis is offering, which as I understand it includes unlimited uploading to the Interference server...?

This would be a lot less confusing if these comments were posted in the new thread I started, since there's already a pretty big discussion about it.

:wave: Hi girls! I'm working.. yeah... :shifty: To tell you the truth, I haven't done anything all day. :reject: Oh, but how can I not take advantage of my fast connection here at work to browse through the Edge thread and post pics??? And even more so when my boss is not in today!

Excuse the repeats, I don't know what I'm posting.

1987calendaredgewhite.jpg

1987calendarjeanvestedge.jpg

1992officialcalendar_edge_longhair.jpg

1992officialcalendar_edge_longhair_sitting.jpg

1992unofficialcalendar_edge_tiedye.jpg

1992unofficialcalendar_edge_whiteshirt.jpg

irelandwhispers said:

According to Sicy, all you have to do is buy some prints for like, $1. That's not that bad. $1 a year is cheaper than $1 a month for what Elvis is offering, which as I understand it includes unlimited uploading to the Interference server...?

This would be a lot less confusing if these comments were posted in the new thread I started, since there's already a pretty big discussion about it.

I don't find it confusing that I answered a question that was brought up in this thread. It's ok if this response is here since most everyone will read it.

I couldn't upload the stills that erised gave me because they're tiffs. I'm thinking of putting them onto a Snapfish but am still confused as to whether it's good or not. Thoughts?

Also, I have saved the little Edge throwing stones gif that's in my sig to have in case erised does lose her Web space. I cannot figure out how to load it back into my profile, can you do attachments in sigs?

To make this somewhat Edge-related, I'm hoping that all of you have seen the little news item HelloAngel posted on the front page regarding the new album. In the possible songs section there are two songs I know Edge wrote so I'm thinking/hoping/desperately wishing that this new album could include Edge on lead vocals. How great would that be?

dsmith2904 said:
I couldn't upload the stills that erised gave me because they're tiffs. I'm thinking of putting them onto a Snapfish but am still confused as to whether it's good or not. Thoughts?

I dont remember what kind of picture formats Snapfish accepts, im not sure if you can upload tiffs but when you go upload something they do tell you what formats are acceptable. Go ahead a try it.

Also, I have saved the little Edge throwing stones gif that's in my sig to have in case erised does lose her Web space. I cannot figure out how to load it back into my profile, can you do attachments in sigs?

I dont think you can do attachments for sigs. But if you open a Snapfish account you can save your sig on there and then link it to here, I know they accept gif formats. Or if you like I can save your sig on my Boomspeed account.

To make this somewhat Edge-related, I'm hoping that all of you have seen the little news item HelloAngel posted on the front page regarding the new album. In the possible songs section there are two songs I know Edge wrote so I'm thinking/hoping/desperately wishing that this new album could include Edge on lead vocals. How great would that be?

I would sooooooo love to here Edge on lead vocals :yes: :yes:

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

Open the TIFF in a program like paint or something, choose "save as" and where it shows the file formats choose JPEG/JPG or another file format that is supported by whatever you're trying to upload it to. I believe JPEG usually gives you the best resolution.

Sigs always have to be uploaded to someone's web space or pic hosting account. I tried uploading some of my animations to snapfish, but they're too small. I can't figure out how to do it. I don't think you can upload GIF format through the browse method, and small images won't work for me with the drag and drop method.

irelandwhispers said:
Sigs always have to be uploaded to someone's web space or pic hosting account. I tried uploading some of my animations to snapfish, but they're too small. I can't figure out how to do it. I don't think you can upload GIF format through the browse method, and small images won't work for me with the drag and drop method. [/B]

You can upload small images thru the Basic Upload Method on Snapfish:yes:

The pics just have to be big enough (160 X 120) to upload into snapfish. I've uploaded gifs into snapfish that are bigger and it works, but then they are too big to stay within the sig limits.

Back
Top Bottom