Free Stylin' Fourth!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Yes, in honor of this fabulous US holiday (complete with a three-day weekend) let us commence with this hopelessly cheesy Edge thread. Here's the deal, looking for pics of Edge in red, white and/or blue or performing, speaking, skulking, whatever in the good ole US of A!! Happy Fourth and Happy Friday!!

To begin, the man in white!!

PopEdgewhitecowboy_bum.jpg

I know it's wrong, but I do so love this pic and have much devotion to Esther for posting and hosting it!!

Edgette said:

where are these from? I've never seen them before!!!

Ok I'm moving this weekend and I'm not even supposed to be home right now. I just had to sneak a peak at the Edge thread and it's a good thing I did! :yes:

I'm not moving my computer until last minute so I can post later tonite!!! I'll be back with some Edge goodies later.

howdy all. :wave:

figured i'd catch all the pleban edge fans at once and announce that in case you haven't already noticed....

mrtheedge.com is down. :mad:
but this time it ISN'T my fault. :angel:

to make a very long and frustrating story short, i basically had the choice to move to a new server or bend over and take it up the rear for another year. so i chose the former and have been denied access to the site and it's files. i'm beginning to think someone has cursed me and edge because we seem to always be on the move or under construction or both. so thanx for your patience, rebuilding this time won't take HALF the time it did last time i promise. i have a few more kinks to work out with the new webhost before i can actually start uploading, but it will be soon.

it's not definate yet, but if i am denied access to the old site permanantly then it is possible that i have lost 227 pictures from the main Edge gallery. this pisses me off but i guess i should just be glad that i had backups on my computer of everything else and that those are the ONLY files i'm losing. (if anyone happens to have these saved under their original names.. the missing pics are edge721-edge948). anyways. on with Edge day.

i know it's early in the thread but if someone could post the big version of the Flygasm gif, i would so love you forever.

much love --------- sarah

Last edited:
femaleorgazmatron said:
i know it's early in the thread but if someone could post the big version of the Flygasm gif, i would so love you forever.

much love --------- sarah [/B]

Hi Sara

I went to your site yesterday and noticed it was down:sad: I hope you can get your site up and working really, really soon, you know we all love mrtheedge.com.

This is the only size that I have of the Flygasm gif
sexyedge.gif

SpanishEyes21 said:

Hi Sara

I went to your site yesterday and noticed it was down:sad: I hope you can get your site up and working really, really soon, you know we all love mrtheedge.com.

This is the only size that I have of the Flygasm gif

thanx woman!! that's the one i meant!

and as far as the site goes, i appreciate your support as usual.
:hug:

SpanishEyes21 said:
^ arw, those have been posted in PLEBA before, I just dont remember where they were taken.

:hmm: they must have been posted before I became an obsessed regular. I did see one of Edge and Bono in another thread a few weeks ago but not any of these.

off to find pictures!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom