Free-Stylin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Free-Stlyin'

I am so in shock that the Edge thread for this week hasn't appeared yet. Anyway, my dear, dear, dear friend erised sent me some more discs with Edge stills and gifs. Thanks to erised, some Edge in action for one and all!!!

Attachments

• edge_es_opt3smaller.gif
    edge_es_opt3smaller.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 132
i have a tendency to start the thread TOO early (and get yelled at and :eyebrow:s thrown in my general direction), so i'm through with starting up the edge-weekend thread

i did however organize my snapfuckfish account and can FIND things.

be back in a bit, i still have to fufill the promise that i would post on-topic pictures in the no name thursday band thread :shifty: yeah...i'm doing that now...

This is so fun!!

IWB, even though you did start the threads rather early, it's okay, sometimes it's hard to contain enthusiasm for Mr. Evans.

Attachments

• edgepride.gif
    edgepride.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 81
SOME MORE OF ERISED STILLS

How beautiful are these!!!!!:faint: :combust:

edge_Bad10.jpg

edge_Bad11.jpg

edge_Bad12.jpg

edge_Bad13.jpg

erised:applaud:

I'm so used to using the little reply thing on the bottom, it's kind of weird actually clicking "reply". And just so you know, this file has the greatest name "Pet Edge." Let your imagination run wild with that one, girls :macdevil:

Attachments

• petedge.gif
    petedge.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 114
Okay, two pages!!! This is the last gif and my last post for now. I will definitely be back. Again, thanks erised, you seriously rock!!!

Attachments

• pushover.gif
    pushover.gif
    49 KB · Views: 111
Re: SOME MORE OF ERISED STILLS

SpanishEyes21 said:
How beautiful are these!!!!!:faint: :combust:

edge_Bad10.jpg

edge_Bad11.jpg

edge_Bad12.jpg

edge_Bad13.jpg

erised:applaud:

:faint: :faint: :faint: slhffbnsbclfbljgcjnbs,d sjfbskhtisodwb hihfiorhtb sfdohsdhf hfowdfk

Re: Re: SOME MORE OF ERISED STILLS

IWasBored said:

:faint: :faint: :faint: slhffbnsbclfbljgcjnbs,d sjfbskhtisodwb hihfiorhtb sfdohsdhf hfowdfk

:yes: Yeah that was about my reaction....

:faint:

:combust:

Im still managing to take in all the edge's looking at me from my computer desktop...i end up just staring ( and :drool:ing) at my computer screen instead of typing anythin...

*gazes at screen again*
all the little edge's are looking at meeee :)

...and those profile ones you put up spanisheyes...wow. in true edge fashion wooow. i must go get some pictures up. lol i want to see attachments tho! hm....email? i want to know what that "petedge" one was :eyebrow:

Ok here's my favorite wallpaper I have ever done. First, thanks to soulnation2002 for the idea of the head shots. I make wallpapers all the time but I never thought to do this until I saw her Larry one in the Moobday thread the other day.

Second, thanks to Sarah from over at mrtheedge.com for making every single thumbnail the exact same size. Very little work went into doing this wallpaper because of that. Here's 120 different pictures of Edge's beautiful face :D

I had to cut it in half but the original size is big enough for a wallpaper and I :drool: every time I look at it.

Attachments

• mrtheedge-1.jpg
    mrtheedge-1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 107
arw9797 said:
attachment.php

roe I just emailed you....sorry about the aim thing. I clicked the wrong button. :ohmy:

Okay, that is just beautiful!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's a little "Pet Edge"

attachment.php

FYI, there's no theme this week, just a little bit of a free-for-all!

Back
Top Bottom