Free-Stylin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Edge Weekened

SpanishEyes21 said:

show_edge01.jpg

discurso01.jpg

Completely random observation, but does anyone else think Edge's wedding ring is like way huge? :shrug:

Re: Edge Weekened

SpanishEyes21 said:
erised, your ES video stills are beautiful. Ya know, I think U2 should do another black and white video:yes:
EleEdgecalender.jpg

Thank you! :D There should be a few more where those came from, but my puter crashed in the middle of me making them. :sigh: Sometimes the dvd capture software will work fine, and other times it gives me trouble... I just need a new puter...with more POWER! My puter is several years old and doesn't have the processing speed to keep up with all this dvd stuff I'm trying to do with it. :laugh: My processor is only like 575mhz and nowadays puters come with 2 gigabite processors! I need me one of those!!! :hyper:

Anyhoo, love that pic of Edge! I always thought he looked especially sesy there! :love:

dsmith2904 said:
Awesome stills, LNOE rocks (although I still have no idea what it's about but Edge is wearing a mesh shirt in it)...
What is LNOE about then? :shrug: I was wondering that too.......slime attacking earth? :eyebrow:

And i love the stills.............................:drool:

Beautiful!!! It's so cute the way Edge's mouth sort of pulls to one side when he sings :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anyhoo, love that pic of Edge! I always thought he looked especially sesy there! :love:

EleEdgecalender.jpg

Definitely second that! I think it's that little hint of chest that does it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom